Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas on new shadow spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
A new sun spell called Fortification add 15% resistance to any shield. Similar the sharpen blades but basically one for shields.
Pvp use allowed.

Shadow Apocalypse Costs 3 Shadow pips.
Looks like a crossover between the Meteors striking the ground in azteca and meteor strike, except the meteors looking like shadows versions of them.
Damage (900-1100) Can be Enchanted.
Pvp use allowed.
For 4 shadow pips summon a shadow minion that summons other shadow minions that focus on attack, while the minion you summoned weaknesses the enemies and shadow shields/towers everyone. Also

Pvp use allowed.

The 4 pip minion you summon looks like a mix from the Dark Nova spell and the Shadow Sentinel spell.

The attacker minions look like a mix from Shadow Shrike and Shadow Fiend.
These smaller health minions focus on blades and hitting with AoE's and single hit shadow spells.

Chris Soul Rider lvl 80 Death

Defender
May 02, 2010
Unless shadow pip percentage is drastically raised, the shadow pip costs for your suggested spells are beyond efficient.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
I think they should make Shadow Aura Spells. So for example I think it would be interesting to make the Shadow Aura spells so they give extrodinary benefits to your wizard depending on the spell but have big negative affects to your self as well. So I made one up for the sake of the idea, This spell costs 0 pips however it costs 2 shadow pips to cast, It can be called Agony which gives you a massive 65% boost in attack power for 3 rounds however it puts a DoT on you dealing 40 then 120 damage over each round the shadow aura is on crippling defensive abilities for shields but increasing your attack power greatly.The bubble is affected by backlash so for Agony you must blade or hit to decrease it and every round you do something to make it go down it puts a dot on your enemy crippling their defensive abilities. Since agony is a shadow spell and not a star spell aura it cannot be popped by mana burn. Backlash is proportional to your health like all shadow spells. This is my idea for a cool aura spell, anyone have any suggestions?