Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't complete Oni No Death quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2014
I am a level 35 Death wizard, Morgrim DeathShade, and I just got the quest to defeat the Death Oni in the Tree of Life, and I got across the broken bridge and accidentally teleported to my house, but when I went back to the Jade Palace, and went back to the Yoshihito Temple I could not get across the broken bridge again, and I don’t know how to. I exited and reentered the game, I selected a different quest and reselected the Oni No Death quest, but I can’t get over the broken bridge. Could someone please help?

Administrator
Hello,

I'm sorry you seem to be stuck. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can assist you further.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
I to seem to be stuck I have done 3 days of quests in Marleybone trying to get to Mooshu and still am not there my wizard is Fallon and she is death student but I cant seem to get to Mooshu to complete my new spell even though I am level 39. I am getting burned out because I keep dying in the area of 3 enemies with almost 3k hitpoints and everyone I help all the time no one wants to help. I am not even sure what all I need to complete to get to Mooshu, I have done almost all of Marleybone.

Administrator
Fallon1127 on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
I to seem to be stuck I have done 3 days of quests in Marleybone trying to get to Mooshu and still am not there my wizard is Fallon and she is death student but I cant seem to get to Mooshu to complete my new spell even though I am level 39. I am getting burned out because I keep dying in the area of 3 enemies with almost 3k hitpoints and everyone I help all the time no one wants to help. I am not even sure what all I need to complete to get to Mooshu, I have done almost all of Marleybone.
This shows a list of storyline quests you'll need to complete before you move on to Mooshu.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree

community@wizard101.com