Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do I play Wizard101 too much???

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Do I play W101 too much? I play about 3-4 hours every week night and like… all day on the weekends.

Sabrina Wintercloud
level 43

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I don't know. We basically have the same schedule!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
I play wizards all the time too but what I have learned is maybe setting limits is a good thing! Maybe try slowly easing out of the game. I think 2 hours every day at the max. Just saying. Just so long at you aren't completely bowing down and worshiping the game. Hope this helps!!

- Hannah DreamGem lv 20

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
After I finish playing online, I get ready for bed, and also play in my dreams too!

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
There's no such thing as "too much Wizard101" in my opinion

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Well I play usually because I am home all winter 8-10 hours a day. In the summer when I am back to work it lowers to approx. one hour a day when I get home, and maybe 4-5 hours on weekends.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
As long as you're not neglecting important things in favor of Wizard101, I don't believe there is such a thing as too much. Although it is always a good thing to have balance and moderation in one's life.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
for me is kinda difference because every weekend I play the whole day and night and if i got school i only play 5-6 hours. this game is addicting

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
That is my schedule too! I wake up do the morning stuff then go to class work on homework go to class finish my homework and play wiz101 for the rest of the day! One time I playes for such a long time that I leveled 5 lvls and didnt even know it!

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
No such thing as playing too much.
Considering that for me
I play monday~thursday 7~9 hours per day
on friday~sunday I play 10~12 hours per day
That's also very little for me
If I didn't have school
I would of played wizard101 for 15~18 hours per day
School and job is the reason why I don't play alot anymore
I usually get to lvl 60 in one or two weeks because I need to train my pet and farm gear for stitching and stats.
Waterworks and zeus gear sure take a lot of time

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
The reason I play so much is because I am cyber schooled! I can finish my work in an hour, still email my friends, and play tons of wizards!