Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too many quests!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
Hi I'm a level 20 fire wizard and I'm doing three worlds right now ( wizard city, krok, & grizzlehime ). And I have gotten so many side quests that I can't do them all! I know I can just not do them. But I thought it would be a good idea to be able to delete only! side quests. But we couldn't delete the main quests. And you have to be like a certain level. Tell me if this is a good idea. If you think it's a bad one tell me why. Thanks

- Hannah DreamGem lv.20 - fire wizard

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Hannah DreamGem on Feb 6, 2015 wrote:
Hi I'm a level 20 fire wizard and I'm doing three worlds right now ( wizard city, krok, & grizzlehime ). And I have gotten so many side quests that I can't do them all! I know I can just not do them. But I thought it would be a good idea to be able to delete only! side quests. But we couldn't delete the main quests. And you have to be like a certain level. Tell me if this is a good idea. If you think it's a bad one tell me why. Thanks

- Hannah DreamGem lv.20 - fire wizard
I'm just curious as to why you'd want to delete them. It's not like you get penalized for not completing them and when you do eventually complete them it's the fastest way to gain XP. One thing I would suggest would be to finish a world before you move on to the next. It can make things less confusing and will keep your quest log a bit tidier.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
There will not be any kind of quest deleting, as has been said by KI.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
KI has said repeatedly they will not add the ability to delete quests from your log. If you want them gone, take some time while you are still on the low level worlds to complete the ones you have. Then only accept storyline quests.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Side quests are completely optional. If you want to you can just to the main quests to get through all the worlds. I prefer doing side quests to level up faster and earn cool gifts.

Sabrina Wintercloud

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
You don't have to do side quest. Plus they are usually boring..

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
KI has repeatedly stated that they will not implement this so I'm guessing you'll get a no. Also, you could have just declined the quests.