Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Convert Coins to Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Hi I am suggesting that I can convert coins to crowns.Lots of people are wanting to get crowns.I am confident that everyone would like it.They just need 100,000 gold to get 2,500 crowns.Hope this was helpful.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Right now, between my 6 wizards, I have 2.1 million coins
400,000 on Death
400,000 on Balance
350,000 on Storm
350,000 on Myth
300,000 on Life
300,000 on Ice

on your math, 100,000 G = 2,500 C
That works out to 52,500Crowns

I only state this, because of the ease at which I amassed these coins. I can take a character from 0 coins to max in a few hours of farming in Grizzleheim, or selling harvested snacks and TC.

This would be a horrible idea for KI from a business standpoint.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
jessbelow on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
Hi I am suggesting that I can convert coins to crowns.Lots of people are wanting to get crowns.I am confident that everyone would like it.They just need 100,000 gold to get 2,500 crowns.Hope this was helpful.
Just do the trivia and watch the ads then you will get crowns that way. It might take some time for them to accumulate but you will eventually get the amount that you'd want.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
jessbelow on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
That'll never happen, because gold is really easy to get. No one would buy crowns anymore, because what's the point of paying for something you can get easily for free anyways? Do you want to keep playing this game? I do, and a lot of other people do, but if KI stops making money, they won't be able to keep the game running. I say no to this.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
KI has already stated that this will never happen. If you want free crowns, go play trivia every day or watch the videos if you are able.

Historian
May 15, 2009
or perhaps instead of converting coins into crowns Kings Isle could take a look at the crowns shop and gradually give us the options to buy more items in store with coins. something for us to work towards besides houses or pet hatching

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Samuel Wolfe on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
or perhaps instead of converting coins into crowns Kings Isle could take a look at the crowns shop and gradually give us the options to buy more items in store with coins. something for us to work towards besides houses or pet hatching
While I agree there should be more gold available items, KI does allow us to earn 36,500 crowns over the course of the year playing trivia. That's not including any you might be able to earn from ads. So you can work towards pretty much anything in the crown shop.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
KI made a HUGE sacrifice adding the Earn Crowns button. That makes the crowns purchase go down already. It is also pretty easy to get max gold in the matter of a couple of days. I think KI has done all they can to get us crowns between videos, quizzes, giveaways, and straight up buying them.

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
Oh my gosh!!!!! If kinsisle did that that would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have sooooooo many crowns and be able to buy a million cool stuff!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
i have a lot of quests to do so i would really love it if i could do that! i really with this could happen! i mean they can turn crowns into gold so why not the opposite!?!?

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
this is great but i highly thout that is gonna happen. i hope it does happen in the future though

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Feb 7, 2015 wrote:
KI made a HUGE sacrifice adding the Earn Crowns button. That makes the crowns purchase go down already. It is also pretty easy to get max gold in the matter of a couple of days. I think KI has done all they can to get us crowns between videos, quizzes, giveaways, and straight up buying them.
yea if they add it no one will buy crowns so that would hurt them in a way

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Guys, seriously, if KI gave away crowns (and that's basically what this is since gold is so easy to get) no one would buy crowns or memberships, and KI would go out of buisness and forced to take down w101. This is never going to happen and really shouldn't.

Malorn Ravenfriend and and just a little

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Malorn R on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
Guys, seriously, if KI gave away crowns (and that's basically what this is since gold is so easy to get) no one would buy crowns or memberships, and KI would go out of buisness and forced to take down w101. This is never going to happen and really shouldn't.

Malorn Ravenfriend and and just a little
agreed

Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
Kl stated this will never happen, this will make the game too easy, and make KL lose money. They are very generous for doing trivia though!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
coolguydude102 on Feb 15, 2015 wrote:
Oh my gosh!!!!! If kinsisle did that that would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have sooooooo many crowns and be able to buy a million cool stuff!
Exactly the reason why this will never happen. King's Isle is a business and they already give away items on a limited basis. (And thank you KI, it's greatly appreciated!)
This would be above and beyond.