Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solo- first quest of Khrysalis

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2010
Can you not make us solo it, Kingsisle? It's too hard to solo.

Reasons:
- Yet another 3v1. Nothing new.
- Fire's survivability rate vs Storm is horrible.
- I'm stuck on it, and I'm not going nowhere.

You also have to solo Zaltanna.

not much written here but I don't feel like writing an essay, because all the information is given to you right here. Your customers are sick of 3v1 solos.

Defender
May 09, 2010
I understand your pain: it took me a couple tries to beat Kaliklak. But just keep trying! It's supposed to be a challenge, and challenges are rewarding in the end. Hope this helps

Blaze Stormmancer

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
I had the same issue with kalikalk and zaltanna I am death so we don't
do nearly as much as you storm and fire so it was so difficult to beat kalikalk and
Zantanna. I think you should try to go in prepared with more shields
then attacks so stack shields until you run out then stack up for a hit
but make sure the hit will one hit kill

Arthur Soulsword

Survivor
May 26, 2012
I am ice with a sea dragon who gives me quite good stats, but no healing. I'm finding Zaltanna incredibly difficult. Just before I lost because I ran out of cards and she was on 360 health...

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
I am a ice wizard and I managed to do it with balefrost, feints (tc, potent, and regular), school traps, blades, and frost giant

just remember reshuffle :D

Amanda SpiritDreamer lvl 100

Survivor
May 17, 2013
Survivor
May 05, 2009
I think that mandatory solo quests are a way of making sure that we are doing well enough to go into that world, and not just tag along with some higher leveled wizard the whole time to get quests done. Teaming up is nice, but the solo quests are there to ensure that you are able to keep up with the world in general before leaping into something in which you will need help all of the time.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
i am a myth i am weak at dueling so i have help on every quest its to hard the storms attack to hard if they could attack low then it would be easy may be take boss health to take it down some its solo and some may not have crowns like me . so i am helping friends level?

Alia DreamSmith 91 myth