Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Smaller Castles?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I have an idea for some new castles. In my opinion, all of the castles available in the crown shop are way too big- I am practically getting lost in them, and I have no clue what to do with all of the space! I really like the size of the Wooded Cottage, one of the wizard city castles, but there are no others I have found that are similar in size.
I'd especially like to see a smaller version of the red barn farm for those of us who have separate castles for gardening If you have anything to add then I'd really like to see it!

Administrator
Hello,

Have you checked out the Jungle Houseboat in the Crown Shop yet? It is one of the smallest houses in game.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 11, 2011
The life school house is not too unreasonable large, though maybe do Mini school houses? I like that idea. It could go for half of the larger scale houses. I liked the houseboat as a starter home, but maybe that could be extended to a few others. There is also the island getaway house that is quite small also, so taht is an option if you would like a beach theme.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I have looked at the Jungle Houseboat- I thought it was really cool. But I guess I'm a bit picky, because I am actually looking for something even smaller :P

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I'm exactly the same way, I hate decorating large houses. I get overwhelmed and have no idea where to start. I think they do need smaller houses. The jungle house boat is nice, but I like houses with small separate rooms, it's too open for me.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Oh no way. I LOVE large houses. Just me personally. If they make smaller and larger houses thats good. Another thing is that you don't decorate all of a house. You can just decorate a section of it and block off parts.