Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Mastery Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
My idea would be for wizard101 to have spells that require mastery over two types of magic.
This mastery idea would also transfer over to pets. for example: if I am a lvl 100 fire wizard and i have the efreet pet, which is a fire type, all of it's abilities: will, strength, power, agility, intelligence, would be increased by 1/4 of my lvl = a 25 stat boost to each. It could then potentially double with hybrid pets that are the two types you master. Example: a lvl 100 fire wizard with death mastery with a magma dragon pet.
Anyways, so the spells would take components of both schools for their damage, accuracy, name, etc. An example would be if i am a myth wizard with storm mastery i could have the field spell legendary storm, which increases myth attack by 25 and storm attack by 30-35. it entirely depends on the school. Another spell example would be if i am a life wizard with fire mastery i could use phoenix's rebirth which acts like guardian spirit but adds a fire blade and wildfire. the only requirements for casting these spells would be a school mastery amulet or maybe add a part of the game to go further into secondary schools. I just find it kind of annoying how your "secondary" has no differences in strength or how in-depth it is compared to the other schools. I also would like to see a badge called master of magic of something cool, that you get for mastering every spell in the game that isn't school specific like efreet. It would require a lot of training points, but i think it'd be cool.