Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sick of solo spell quest!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
OK listen up
I know you are as sick as me people of having to do the solo spell quest for

so here my ideal on how to fix it OK for each solo spell quest i think there should be a option for do quest with team kinda like team up but on the quest it will have a butten that say team up this way it only for that quest and when you hit it you will be sent into a lobby where you wait and once someone joins you got 2:00 mints to wait to see if anyone else will join but sent it a spell for your class only your class is able to join

This would make the game less of a pain and would make many players happy i just so sick of doing these solo quest it not only driving me crazy but it makes me want to never get the spell sometimes

but with this it give players a option of solo in it or getting help because it to hard and not every player is that good sure we get lucky sometime and get it but i mean really getting lucky after a day and a half is kinda making everyone annoyed

if you wanna say well thats not fair and stuff save it because you where just as mad as the rest of us at one point and people don't always like it so hard and some rather have help it is fair because all it doing is adding a option to get help and makes it easyiers for older wizards who are doing a new wizard or player who are not good and get lucky or new players who have no ideal what there doing and for kids.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Or perhaps you could prepare for it better. Get high resist gear to the boss' school, create a new strategy instead of using your old one, use some TC to enhance your deck, or buy a henchman. I did all my spell quests solo in my normal gear with no TC or henchmen, so there's no reason you can't do these.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sliver moon wolf on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
OK listen up

so here my ideal on how to fix it OK for each solo spell quest i think there should be a option for do quest with team kinda like team up but on the quest it will have a butten that say team up this way it only for that quest and when you hit it you will be sent into a lobby where you wait and once someone joins you got 2:00 mints to wait to see if anyone else will join but sent it a spell for your class only your class is able to join

This would make the game less of a pain and would make many players happy i just so sick of doing these solo quest it not only driving me crazy but it makes me want to never get the spell sometimes

but with this it give players a option of solo in it or getting help because it to hard and not every player is that good sure we get lucky sometime and get it but i mean really getting lucky after a day and a half is kinda making everyone annoyed

if you wanna say well thats not fair and stuff save it because you where just as mad as the rest of us at one point and people don't always like it so hard and some rather have help it is fair because all it doing is adding a option to get help and makes it easyiers for older wizards who are doing a new wizard or player who are not good and get lucky or new players who have no ideal what there doing and for kids.
I have no problem soloing anything, especially a school-only quest. KI will most likely never change this as you can use henchmen or a minion, as well as treasure cards, if you need help.

School-only quests are just that for a reason. sorry...

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I understand your frustration but in most of these cases you can get a henchman to help you, or, if you do not have access to crowns then may I suggest you use your own school minion to come out and help you or purchase some minion treasure cards in the bazaar. That way you are still receiving the benefit of the "extra help" you are requiring.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
I think this is a nice idea but the spell quests are meant to be there as a challenge to reward you with a very strong spell that you would be weak with out it. Also there are a few quests that let you group up if you go in on a 2 person mount.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
OK
i understand what your all saying but think about it

dose everyone like soloing these quest no some you can get a hand in with a 2 person mount not everyone has a 2 person mount and most times to get a to person mount you have to buy it from a pack or bundle.

other have to buy help well paying for a membership i don't really wanna spend 10$ bucks and buy help when i paying 59$ for a year membership and i been playing around 4 years that's already a lot of money i spent on this game

and last but not lest the Tc minions cost a lot of pips to get out there and sent i storm and only have 2350 something health it kinda hard when i having to heal every time i get the pips and the ones that don't cost that many pips are the ones who almost never help like the storm one all he dose is cast blocks on him self and heal him and cast taunt which dose not even help because the enemy one shots him even with the blocks

to the guy who said get better gear well it not easy to get better gear always and sometimes the gear you have is the best gear you can get at the mint.

so we need that option for the players not having the money not able to use there minion because there weak or there health keep getting knock down and for players with bad gear and again players not having crowns to buy a hitench man. if they got to that level and have the zone they already earn there keep they should get there spell.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
sliver moon wolf on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
OK listen up

I've done a lot of solo quests on most of my characters and most of them are pretty easy,but think about it.Your teacher gives you this challenge to see if your ready for whatever he/she wants to give you

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
As a pyromancer, I know the anger of soloing class bosses. Getting Efreet was a royal thorn in my side(seriously about 15000 HP in Celestia. Really Kingsisle?)

However I adapted, I learned, and I persevered. If you're losing a lot, it just means you're not paying enough attention. When I got Sun Serpent, I wore equipment to tank fire spells from the minions. It was still tough, but I won without henchmen. I also used my minion. Your minion is one of your greatest assets. It's a shame more people don't use their minions.

So while I understand your rage, this is a game. You need the best strategy to beat it. Whether that's get equipment to tank, buy treasure cards, building up your most powerful spell then unleashing it, or just spamming lower rank spells.

Richard BattleStone lvl 93