Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create a potion cauldron?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
So yes we can feed unwanted items to our pets but what if we had a cauldron that we could throw 3 random unwanted items into and it would create a random potion such as energy, or damage etc. The potions could be no trade, no auction and would only be available for your wizards to use within a 24 hour period to avoid stacking up of unused potions. It would be another fun way of disposing of your unwanted items without having to feed to pets or sell.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
I think that there should be something better than quick-sell. Or add a keep-unsold button to quick sell. Becuase I hate it when I click sell all and have to click every single one of my decks and amulets and skeleton keys. It gets annoying and tedious.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
goofygoober128 on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:
I think that there should be something better than quick-sell. Or add a keep-unsold button to quick sell. Becuase I hate it when I click sell all and have to click every single one of my decks and amulets and skeleton keys. It gets annoying and tedious.
Do you mean that you have to click them to select them to be sold, or to not be sold? You can lock items to prevent selling them, and you can Select All in the All Items category to sell all items.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Swayyy on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:
So yes we can feed unwanted items to our pets but what if we had a cauldron that we could throw 3 random unwanted items into and it would create a random potion such as energy, or damage etc. The potions could be no trade, no auction and would only be available for your wizards to use within a 24 hour period to avoid stacking up of unused potions. It would be another fun way of disposing of your unwanted items without having to feed to pets or sell.
That's a fun idea.

Survivor
May 30, 2013
lewski on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
Do you mean that you have to click them to select them to be sold, or to not be sold? You can lock items to prevent selling them, and you can Select All in the All Items category to sell all items.
how do you do that?

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Swayyy on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:
Cool! Ok, I think it needs to be fair what items you put in the cauldron, I'd kind of feel bad for KI if I got elixirs every time I get rid of some Unicorn Way gear. If the potential rewards scaled to the rareness of your items, I think this idea needs to get in the game quick.