Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase housing item limit for large houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
I finally got the Amber Estate, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with its outdoor areas. But the areas are HUGE and 300 max items is just not enough. Touring other large houses, like the Azteca one, for example, I see half of the outdoor areas decorated beautifully and then the other half just left empty because they've hit that limit too. I realize that the limit is in place to prevent lag, but 300 is still much too low for the huge houses.

One option outside of just flat out increasing the limit might be to increase the item allowance with a limitation: high-res items or things that can strain a computer (things like pets or snowglobes) can count as two items. So have a limit of 350 or 400 items, but pets count twice.

It just seems ridiculous to design houses that are too big to decorate completely. I feel a little misled, though I don't (quite) regret my purchase. It's still a beautiful house but since it was the only reason I bought the bundle, it's very frustrating.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
I know this is an old topic, but I wanna say that I completely agree. I bought the elixirs to increase all of my houses, and it's still just not enough for some houses. Mainly, I speak of the Botanical Garden house (have you seen the size of this place???) and the Lost Pyramid (I have the limit in decoration and still have areas that are completely empty!)

Three hundred is good for the smaller houses, but these huge houses really should have increased item limits. Please entertain the idea.

Thanks for your time!