Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I think a good idea would be to add an Elixir in to the Crown Shop.

A "Pet Leveling Elixir" which would give you an Hour or a 30 Minute version that would DOUBLE your Experience Points while training your Pet.

Not all of us can afford to buy the Mega Pet Snack Packs which only give you seven snacks. (which in my opinion should be more like 10 snacks for the price they are now).

And yes I know you can farm for Mega Pet Snacks either buy doing certain Dungeons which is a waste of time seeing as how sometimes you DON'T GET any Mega Snacks after all your trouble and some of us don't Garden either to make our own.

Please give us a little poor folks a chance.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You could farm Mirror Lake, it's 2 guaranteed megas every time. Gardening costs nothing. You can also get energy elixirs for free by playing Grub Guardian.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2014
StormSloan on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
I think a good idea would be to add an Elixir in to the Crown Shop.

A "Pet Leveling Elixir" which would give you an Hour or a 30 Minute version that would DOUBLE your Experience Points while training your Pet.

Not all of us can afford to buy the Mega Pet Snack Packs which only give you seven snacks. (which in my opinion should be more like 10 snacks for the price they are now).

And yes I know you can farm for Mega Pet Snacks either buy doing certain Dungeons which is a waste of time seeing as how sometimes you DON'T GET any Mega Snacks after all your trouble and some of us don't Garden either to make our own.

Please give us a little poor folks a chance.

I think this would be a splendid idea to have. It certainly has my vote.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
seethe42 on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
You could farm Mirror Lake, it's 2 guaranteed megas every time. Gardening costs nothing. You can also get energy elixirs for free by playing Grub Guardian.
WoW.. I'd get Two Whole Mega Snacks? Soooooooo, that means I'd have to farm Mirror Lake like what... 30 times to even get enough Snacks worth training my pet?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Gardening Cost Nothing you say.. Doesn't it take the same Energy it takes to train a pet?
And you say I can get Energy Elixirs.... Sure can.. But that doesn't help either. Only refills my energy to keep training. Doesn't help the Pet out any without Mega Snacks.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
StormSloan on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
WoW.. I'd get Two Whole Mega Snacks? Soooooooo, that means I'd have to farm Mirror Lake like what... 30 times to even get enough Snacks worth training my pet?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Gardening Cost Nothing you say.. Doesn't it take the same Energy it takes to train a pet?
And you say I can get Energy Elixirs.... Sure can.. But that doesn't help either. Only refills my energy to keep training. Doesn't help the Pet out any without Mega Snacks.
If you took the time to manage gardens, you'd find out that you soon have 1000's of mega snacks a week and still manage to have plenty of energy to train pets at all times. I don't spend a penny on megasnacks or energy. I raise new pets to mega a couple times a week. It takes a few minutes a day to manage a garden.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
I think it would be good to have this too because it takes so long to get mega pet snacks and a mega pet snack pack cost a lot too. Also for people who try to get their pets up to mega it takes a lot of time if you can't afford mega snacks.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Wow, what's with all of the "instant gratification"! Take the time to train at a regular pace. If there was a Double Point elixir available it wouldn't be too long before people would be wanting a X4 elixir - then X8. I fully expect that someday I'll see a suggestion that pets should jump out of the egg fully Mega, with all of the perfect talents too of course. And even that won't be good enough.
I admit there are times when I wish things would go faster.
But consider this...
I've been gaming a long time, a very long time, and I can rattle off a long list of games that I thought at the time were great and that I'd be playing them forever. And then suddenly they lost their appeal seemingly overnight. Why, because there was nothing left to do that I hadn't already done. So far, W101 is not one of them because there's always something I need to finish. Whether it's training a pet, or questing, or any number of other things. Anticipation of the next talent my pet's going to gain, what TC or reagent or snack are my plants going to drop at harvest...these are things that keep me coming back. And sometimes I'm disappointed at the outcome. But hey, that's life, take the good with the bad. If everything was just dropped in my lap without having to work a bit for it I'm sure I'd be moving on to some other game like I always have in the past. Eventually I know the day will probably come but for now I still eagerly look forward to a little W101 every day.
Sit back, relax, enjoy.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I would love a way to get a pet leveling elixir or better yet an elixir to see what talent the pet will have. As far as training with pet snacks goes... I have more than enough mega snacks from gardening.

KI please rething the option of letting us sell mega snacks or trade them! I only use level 9 snacks to train my pet.. Why? because of my gardens! I have 6 wizards on my account, 1 doesn't garden or train pets because it is my husbands and he doesn't do either. The other 5 all have gardens with evil magma peas and couch potatoes. As soon as the plants go elder and I harvest, i put all snacks into the bank. Then I have a wizard that has the small garden (so I have more energy to train pets with) collects the snacks and goes to train whatever pet..

Meh first wizard 101 problems I guess.. Too many high ranking pet snacks....