Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nidavellir

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
I finished Mirkholm keep, and wow.This place really upped in difficulty.

Three bosses with each around 8,500 health?! That's insane! How the heck is a level 51 wizard suppoused to beat them? They have the same difficulty as some Avalon bosses! (I think)
Me and a level 70 couldn't beat them, what's the trick? Do they have some sort of trigger to weaken themselves or... Like gosh.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nicole ShadowSong on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:

Three bosses with each around 8,500 health?! That's insane! How the heck is a level 51 wizard suppoused to beat them? They have the same difficulty as some Avalon bosses! (I think)
Me and a level 70 couldn't beat them, what's the trick? Do they have some sort of trigger to weaken themselves or... Like gosh.
You are supposed to do each of the three dungeons individually, not battle the three brothers together. Then you only have to face one of the bosses (and his minions).

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I agree, Nidavellir upped the difficulty by epic proportions. The enemies were on a higher level than Vladimir from the Labyrinth. I'll just have to get rid of the other brothers first to stand a chance.....

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Yeah, but if you do the two doors on the left and right it makes you able to only have to fight Jotun. And if you look at Jotun's spells - he's actually really weak. A few storm shield TC's should do the trick. Try to bring a good high level friend if you're still having trouble.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Nicole ShadowSong on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:

As others have said, do the other brothers first. Also, they may have the same health, but they certainly do not have the same difficulty as any Avalon boss, the differences being Critical, Block and better spells for the Avalon bosses.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
When I battle Jotun and his brothers I used henchmen to help me. I also used my minion to help me as well. I defeated him as a 48 level ice wizard. However, he is hard and like someone already said, you should try using tc's. There are some good tc's in this game. Also, if you can try to get other players to help you, the more help you have the better in my opinion.