Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beetle prob!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2014

ok I found all the beetles except "the 1st beetle in oasis" I know were it is but I already found it but it tells me I need to keep finding the 1st beetle in oasis. I think its a bug :( like I already touched it and nothing and that's the one it tells me I need. PLZ HELP!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Molly RoseBlossem on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:

ok I found all the beetles except "the 1st beetle in oasis" I know were it is but I already found it but it tells me I need to keep finding the 1st beetle in oasis. I think its a bug :( like I already touched it and nothing and that's the one it tells me I need. PLZ HELP!
If you did a "search" at the top of this page, you would find many posts about this. It is not a bug.

There are "two" beetles in The Oasis. You probably picked up the Second Beetle (near The Library).

Like Professor Greyrose always replies on these ... "there are two beetles. One likes to read (near The Library) and one likes to shop (look behind the shop near the Teleport area in The Oasis)."

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Molly RoseBlossem on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:

There's two beetles in the Oasis... here's a guide to all the beetles.

http://www.duelist101.com/videos/krokotopia-beetle-guide/