Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hair for the current milleneum!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2012
Why are we so limited to our hair styles? Which are pretty outdated or at least not what current teens are wearing! I think it would be cool to have the ability to put more colors on our hair like we do now. We could streak it or have certain parts different colors. And the styles really need some work! We could either have the ability to build our hairstyle with colors, style and cut. Not only that but being able to have facial hair and glasses and makeup and whatever others can add! It would be nice to be more individualized to show more of our own personality! Someone already talked about a bald look - that is definitely what we see in this day and age! lol

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
That would definitely be cool! But i doubt they could do it without doing some massive reprogramming.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
cuddles2132 on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
Why are we so limited to our hair styles? Which are pretty outdated or at least not what current teens are wearing! I think it would be cool to have the ability to put more colors on our hair like we do now. We could streak it or have certain parts different colors. And the styles really need some work! We could either have the ability to build our hairstyle with colors, style and cut. Not only that but being able to have facial hair and glasses and makeup and whatever others can add! It would be nice to be more individualized to show more of our own personality! Someone already talked about a bald look - that is definitely what we see in this day and age! lol
This would be awesome! I would also love to see bows or head bands for the girls and diffrent head gear for guys too. Also it would be really fun to have some more steam punk accessories!!

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I think this would be pretty cool especially for styles that add things to your hair.

Also I think there should be a way to switch between male look and female look.

For example the licorice (the braided hair style) hangs down and has a little knot thing in the back. but the male version its up in a ponytail like style which looks way cooler in my opinion. Same goes for the Marlet (the weird little bobcut sort of thing) which shows a headband for girls and a pair of goggles for males.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
Yea I hate all but 2 of the hair styles. but changing your original hair style should be an option that costs 500-1000 crowns cause i like hats