Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistare is a Dragon Titan???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
I was recently going back to older worlds to finish up forgotten side quests. When i walked into Krokotopia i noticed Tinu with a quest for me. It was for fire gems. I had to go to Professor Falmea and Gustav CopperFlame to find out where to get one. It ended up sending me to Dragon Mouth Cave in Golem Court. Now by know your really eager to find out about the reason of writing the title. Well when I went inside to get one, I collected it and then i walked up to the dragon stature inside and it started some dialogue. It spoke about the Dragon Titans fighting the Frost Giants and Tritons. After that it said that they all died, except for one. It said she was old and alone and that a shadow was falling over her. Then it showed Malistare on the bottom left and described him indirectly.

Now I know this can just be a metaphor or something but if it is then what's the point of talking about the Titans fighting in the beginning? Just wanted to share this because I've never noticed this before.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Although Malistaire is a "sad, fat dragon with no friends," I believe the Dragon Titan they are referring to is the one that Malistaire is attempting to awaken in the Dragonspyre arc. It was merely imprisoned, not defeated with the rest.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
Makes sense. Didn't even remember that Malistares main goal is to awaken a Dragon Titan. Should of thought of that . Thanks for reminding me.