Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pagoda of Harmony worth farming?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I just got to the pagoda of harmony and when my team finished, the two exalted wizards I was doing the dungeon with asked me if I got a skeleton key. After researching about them, I found that they open locked doors with loot. Is the loot inside the locked doors in the pagoda and hollow mountain worth it? Is it a good use of time to farm for the keys to get the loot? Is there any other good loot drops dropped by the bosses the the two dungeons? Thanks in advance.

Via Shadowflame

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
The locked door in the first gauntlet (pagoda) is worth visiting because it has your amulet and athame, I think, as well as the Red Panda.

The second locked door is in the Mausoleum and drops your ring and second-tier hats. The boss in the second area is more likely to drop a mote

Both are worth farming, depending on what you need. The chest though is possibly the only source for the Red panda.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Is the gear better than the zeus gear that I can get at level 30?

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
In the secret area with wooden key on my first try I got a cool balance pet - gives card to summon balance minion a Clockwork Paladin, not bad.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
If my last reply gets approved it's a mistake, the Palladin dropped in Marleybone.

These are pet drops (http://www.starsofthespiral.com/4dungeonspets)

Blazezilla - Tstusui, Final Boss, Pagoda of Harmony
Red Panda - Secret Room, Pagoda of Harmony
Cloud Colossus - Temple Phantom, Hollow Mountain (Secret Boss)
Ninja Piggle - Master Tonkatsu, Final Boss, Hollow Mountain

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
glowstorm13 on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
Is the gear better than the zeus gear that I can get at level 30?
Probably late but mount olympis gear is best until about lvl 50 when you start needing critical/critical block