Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 The TV Show

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
I was wondering, what if Kingsisle made a Wizard101 TV show? Honestly if they made this happen I would cry with happiness. The story line could be about a new wizard who just joined Ravenwood and follow him/her throughout their adventure to save the spiral. Kinda like the Abracadoodle. What do you think about this idea, and what do you think the shows plot should be?

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Sounds interesting, but if it followed the game plotline, at some point, it would get stuck in a certain world until a new one came out....

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
Or the wizard could belong to two schools at the same time then when he/she dies while defeating Malistair (they both die) he/she will go to camp half blood (from the Percy Jackson series) and stop Gaea, mother earth! That would be EPIC! Plus that is the fan-fic I'm writing!

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
If they would do a Wizard 101 Show, it should be a prequel to the game's events and should extensively tie in with the events of Pirate 101.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
If there were to be a show, I would love for it to follow the main character in the comic!
However, not sure how it would happen, it is a timely business and they make games...

But World of Warcraft is getting a movie next year, so maybe a movie is not out of the question, one day...

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
I would like to see a Wizard101 Movie, It could be featuring either 4 different students or maybe 7 one from each school all working together