Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krok is too boring!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I always get stuck in Krok and get too bored to continue. I have a couple of lower level wizards just sitting there because finding the desire to do Krok quests is just hard. It's not so bad the first time through, but taking secondary characters through is painstakingly boring. Who agrees? How can we fight through this and get through it so we can level up our little wizards? Any good tricks or tips for fighting the boredom of it?

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
If you have any friends in real life who play Wizard101 ask them to help you, that's what I did.
And look forward to Marley Bone, it is my favorite area, that was my motivation to keep going.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2014
I somewhat agree with you. I do think that Krokotopia is a bit boring, but then again, my only available worlds are Krok and Wizard City. I think that the reason it is a bit boring is that when you first make the transition from Wizard City to Krokotopia, Krokotopia seems boring because it is seems much smaller than Wizard City, though it is not that much smaller if you count Krokosphinx and the depths of the pyramid.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I thought it was lots of fun. Easy battles, plus I love the music and theme.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
If you think Krokotopia is boring, then I’m sorry to say that you have a hard road ahead of you. The next worlds get more difficult and are pretty much the same as krock only the story fits to their world instead.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Survivor
Jun 21, 2013
Get a friend with you! Krokotopia is a bit boring, I do agree.But if you should try looking for questing buddies

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
With my first wizard I totally wasn't understanding the story quest/s so I did get a bit upset and bored.

But with my new wizard I had a bit of fun because I was understanding all that's going on. However Krok is still kind of lonely, dark and indoor fighting - there's no sunlight, it's all indoors and pretty much you're always alone :(

Unicorn way or Triton avenue are fun because you see lots of other wizards roaming around in the sun :)

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
BenBright on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
If you have any friends in real life who play Wizard101 ask them to help you, that's what I did.
And look forward to Marley Bone, it is my favorite area, that was my motivation to keep going.
Sorry but marley bone is my least fave area

Kayla Raincloud

Survivor
Dec 11, 2014
I like krok because its a fast world just like marleybone, be happy for those worlds the rest take forever and i personally think wizard city is boring at cyclops lane and collosus blvd, i do all side quests in wizard city and those ones are just so boring, lol anyways i still love wizard101 and im finally getting back in the game.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2014
I Agree the First time around wasn't Bad but, Trying to do it again is terrible, Im Stuck there too so ill try to find some friends to quest with cause I find it more fun that way "From your Very awesome Wizard"

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
i know how you feel, it seems to last forever! now i'm in dragonspyre though and can tell that in my opinion everything goes a bit faster after you finish krokotopia. i would just try to get it over with because doing other quests instead of krokotopia just makes it last longer, get harder to finish, and makes it even more boring. if you can though, to make it less boring see if a friend could join you. good luck!

-natalie dragonwisper

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Ashley SilverDust on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I always get stuck in Krok and get too bored to continue. I have a couple of lower level wizards just sitting there because finding the desire to do Krok quests is just hard. It's not so bad the first time through, but taking secondary characters through is painstakingly boring. Who agrees? How can we fight through this and get through it so we can level up our little wizards? Any good tricks or tips for fighting the boredom of it?
It's not booring when you get then the fun bigins

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I love Krokotopia, but it did take me a few months of off and on playing to finish it. I don't know how, but I got attached to the dusty desert in that time. Anyway, it is a tad slow and long, but the long part is probably only me because I did off and on playing for a few months. About Marelybone, I didn't really like it- I should of, it's based off of London, and I really want to go there- but I finished it in a few days.

Tavia Dragonsong LV 36

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
ecci the cat on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
I love Krokotopia, but it did take me a few months of off and on playing to finish it. I don't know how, but I got attached to the dusty desert in that time. Anyway, it is a tad slow and long, but the long part is probably only me because I did off and on playing for a few months. About Marelybone, I didn't really like it- I should of, it's based off of London, and I really want to go there- but I finished it in a few days.

Tavia Dragonsong LV 36
You mean classic London.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Ashley SilverDust on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I feel ya. WAY to boring

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
genral 50 on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
You mean classic London.
Thank you for correcting me, although I was using London as a general term.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
Alex Stormlight on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
I thought it was lots of fun. Easy battles, plus I love the music and theme.
I agree. It is fun. In my opinion, the easy battles, theme (Egypt), and the music is great! When you first start Krokotopia, the enemies may be a bit hard. But I went through most battle quests with other wizards fighting something I aimed for to fight.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
It's okay. It's hard at the beginning. At the end it gets hard too. Not boring.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
hehehe i thaught i wouldn't get longer into the game if i didn't do krok quests but now i only use it as a farm place to level up fast. i kinda hate the ice place in krokotopia! sorry but it's tru as a life wizard it's almost impossible to defeat there bosses

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
I love krokotopia favorite place i love crocodile's! and my krokomummy is so cute (my first pet that got card spell so kinda my favorite favorite!) i love the clothe's and the bosses. i can complain about the bosses that there so (overpowered) but the truth is im life and i need someone to do the big damage while i heal em so i kinda got big use for my in real life friends

Survivor
Nov 04, 2012
for me i think krok is boring and fun at the same time but it gets boring when you go through it with your anthor wizards. but i puss through it

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Krokotopia was boring even the first time through, but it is much better than Wizard City. Marleybone is so much better. Krokotopia. . .the combat theme is good, but the overall "Egyptian" theme was annoying. It felt like KI was trying to make me appreciate Ancient Egyptian culture and that was by far the worst part. I made it through because I knew of its pet drops and simply because it is the first new world for me. I haven't even gotten any wizards (except for my main, obviously) out of Wizard City because the combat theme is worse than Krokotopia and reminded me of worse days.

My two cents, for what they are worth.

David Thundermancer 56

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Another thing: Tomb of Storms music is great. It never gets old. But yeah, Krokotopia is boring.

David Thundermancer 56

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
genral 50 on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
It's not booring when you get then the fun bigins
What are you talking about? This post is very vague.

David Thundermancer 56