Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krok is too boring!!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
TheSpiritFromWithi... on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
I like krok because its a fast world just like marleybone, be happy for those worlds the rest take forever and i personally think wizard city is boring at cyclops lane and collosus blvd, i do all side quests in wizard city and those ones are just so boring, lol anyways i still love wizard101 and im finally getting back in the game.
What's a fast world? I don't think I have ever done a world that took shorter than a month (Except for MooShu. That was maybe two weeks).

David Thundermancer 56

Survivor
May 03, 2014
enkia on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
With my first wizard I totally wasn't understanding the story quest/s so I did get a bit upset and bored.

But with my new wizard I had a bit of fun because I was understanding all that's going on. However Krok is still kind of lonely, dark and indoor fighting - there's no sunlight, it's all indoors and pretty much you're always alone :(

Unicorn way or Triton avenue are fun because you see lots of other wizards roaming around in the sun :)
I totally i agree krock got me bored in a couple of quests so i decided to do crab alley cause i got bored of it

Explorer
May 08, 2010
Krok is one of my favorite worlds, but of course it may be because my highest wizard is a wizard.

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
NeoNebula17 on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
What's a fast world? I don't think I have ever done a world that took shorter than a month (Except for MooShu. That was maybe two weeks).

David Thundermancer 56
I think they mean that some people get through Krok and Marley super fast, like I did it in a few hours.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
It is painstakingly boring but having a high level wizard is worth it.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I can understand why you`d think Krok is boring. When I went through it my first time I loved it but I`ve gone through it a good 25 times nows cause i delete wizards a lot. And now i really hate it. But ill admit that it has an interesting theme, and that the battles are easy. And as long as the battles are easy I am happy
Lvl 80
Lvl 21
Lvl 52

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011