Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair To Crowns Players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2014
Prince of Shadows on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
That could work. Permanent perks for $150 as a one-time buy. I'm not sure how many crown players would do that, but i see no harm in offering it.
If they did since benefits can change I would suggest splitting up the items. Things like timer speed one charge, backpack space a different charge, the emoticons another, etc. But that has been suggested also.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
As a Crowns player, the benefit I get is to keep those zones I bought without having to worry about losing access to them. Members deserve their benefits, why else would anyone want membership, if everyone got the same benefits?

Survivor
Oct 01, 2014
anecorbie on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
As a Crowns player, the benefit I get is to keep those zones I bought without having to worry about losing access to them. Members deserve their benefits, why else would anyone want membership, if everyone got the same benefits?
It's not like everyone is asking for the exact same benefits as subscribers or not willing to pay for some of the benefits.

Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
Can't you just get a membership if it's cheaper?

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
james skullheart on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
Can't you just get a membership if it's cheaper?
Someone who is a crowns player according to how many areas they have bought would be double paying for the areas. Once by already owning the areas and another time by subscribing.

It would be nice if they would at least to give crowns folks some kind or level of the new benefits. If nothing else the chance to purchase benefits. And not at $150 that's getting up close to buying membership for 3 years. At that price if they have bought all areas they should get more benefits then a subscriber. I don't know what the attrition rate is for players, but paying that much when you truly don't know how long you are going to be playing is a bit much.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I found out that membership could cost more then crowns. I found it out when a friend told me that crowns is a better deal because people with membership have to keep paying per month. Crown players could pay once or twice and have the areas forever. I'm not really sure which costs more though.