Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Follow the Yellow Brick Rode!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
Should their be a Wizard of Oz world!? I would love to see that! With flying monkeys, Dorthy, and the Wicked Witch! Tell me what you guys think! Kaitlyn EarthBlossom

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
There's already a quest in Unicorn Way that includes the quests: Not in Kansas Anymore and Yellow Brick Road. These quests include Dorothy Gale, Toto, and the Tin Man. The first quest (Yellow Brick Road) Is given to you by the guard at the beginning of Unicorn Way and the reward for the last quest (Not in Kansas Anymore) rewards you with Ruby Slippers.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Kaitlyn EarthBloss... on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
Should their be a Wizard of Oz world!? I would love to see that! With flying monkeys, Dorthy, and the Wicked Witch! Tell me what you guys think! Kaitlyn EarthBlossom
The yellow brick road and Oz are interesting... we already have Dorothy Gale and a couple of other folks featured in Unicorn Way (you didn't do that side quest, did you?) I'm not sure if there are copyright issues involved, but my guess is that there may be... I do like the idea of expanding upon what is already featured though... perhaps as an optional world?

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
They already have some wizard101 characters when your like a level 5 in Unicorn Way, but that is a good idea!

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
Must have forgot, my brain isnt working in the morning