Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

minions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
can you (KI) please change the water elemental actions he is really annoying and in my opinion pointless all he does is heal himself even when he doesn't need it's an extremely rare phenomenon when he does help me out. PLEASE CHANGE THIS

Sincerely-

Zachary Battleblood

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Kunzai on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
can you (KI) please change the water elemental actions he is really annoying and in my opinion pointless all he does is heal himself even when he doesn't need it's an extremely rare phenomenon when he does help me out. PLEASE CHANGE THIS

Sincerely-

Zachary Battleblood
A suggestion for you... get a new minion. Your water elemental minion is doing what a water elemental minion does ... heals itself and (rarely) you, shields itself and (rarely) you, and Taunts the enemies. All they're good for is a temporary distraction.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Kunzai on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:

Sincerely-

Zachary Battleblood
People have complained about this for years. Use you mander minion instead, or take you chances in getting that minion... KI hasn't and most likely will not change either the storm or fire minion.