Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting things to other worlds

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Ok, I have done the quest over mooshu. Dragonspyre (which this is the world I'm questing right now)I have planing to do the quest of crafting at the dragon world then done all the quest of crafting. (Just the world I have right now for the quest crafting). After I did the dragon crafting Will I be able to get to the other worlds crafting quest (I know I won't be able to go to that world, mean is ask a friend to go to that world then your thr.

I was just planning to craft the spells like the balance thing.
Help please!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
carlosmi11 on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I have done the quest over mooshu. Dragonspyre (which this is the world I'm questing right now)I have planing to do the quest of crafting at the dragon world then done all the quest of crafting. (Just the world I have right now for the quest crafting). After I did the dragon crafting Will I be able to get to the other worlds crafting quest (I know I won't be able to go to that world, mean is ask a friend to go to that world then your thr.

I was just planning to craft the spells like the balance thing.
Help please!
If I understand your question...
I don't believe you will be able to talk with the person for the crafting quest until you actually get legitimate access to the world. If I remember correctly, I had a situation where I ported to help a friend in Azteca and while I was there I tried to talk to the Azteca cafting quest-giver (I was still questing in Avalon but had the Azteca quest contact in my journal) but the option to speak with him did not appear.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
TucsonWizard on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
If I understand your question...
I don't believe you will be able to talk with the person for the crafting quest until you actually get legitimate access to the world. If I remember correctly, I had a situation where I ported to help a friend in Azteca and while I was there I tried to talk to the Azteca cafting quest-giver (I was still questing in Avalon but had the Azteca quest contact in my journal) but the option to speak with him did not appear.
Yah thanks you get my question (kind of little tricky)
Thanks

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I'm pretty sure Zafaria is the first crafting quest that actually requires you to be in Zafaria legitimately. I'm almost positive you can craft up through Celestia level crafting without being at that level.