Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't use Sun School trainer (Empowerment)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2014
Hello all. I'm sorry if this is a redundant question but I really don't have the time to scour through all these pages lol

I am a level 73 fire girl. My partner is a level 72 life guy. We have gone through the game up to this point together completely (ie, every fight, mob, boss, quest, etc.) we have done together.

I trained at the Sun school in Celestia, including empowerment - which I really love. However, my partner can't train in it. What gives? How could he not train in it, if I can? Did he possibly miss something?

Allie & Noah [sic]

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dyan70 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
Hello all. I'm sorry if this is a redundant question but I really don't have the time to scour through all these pages lol

I am a level 73 fire girl. My partner is a level 72 life guy. We have gone through the game up to this point together completely (ie, every fight, mob, boss, quest, etc.) we have done together.

I trained at the Sun school in Celestia, including empowerment - which I really love. However, my partner can't train in it. What gives? How could he not train in it, if I can? Did he possibly miss something?

Allie & Noah [sic]
Empowerment is a Star School spell. From what I remember, you don't have to "activate" the obelisk in Celestia, but remember, just like back in Ravenwood, when we wanted to train on a spell, we had to take the spells "in order". We could not just jump ahead and pick the spells that we wanted. We had to take the lower level spells first.

Did he train on the previous, lower level, Star School spells already? In case you need to check them, this link shows all of the Sun School spells. You can click on any highlighted items for more details.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Star_School_Spells

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Dyan70 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:

Allie & Noah [sic]
Which spell are you referring to? Empowerment is a Star school spell, but you are attempting to use a Sun school trainer???

Star school spells can be trained in any order (as long as you are the correct level and appropriate access to the trainer).

Most Sun school spells have to have the previous version of the spell before you can train the next tier.

It sounds like you are referring to a Sun school spell.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Additionally, you might want to ask if your partner has any training points left to actually purchase any spells.