Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is nightshade?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2014
ok, so, i want to do the quest for prof. Dwygorn but i have no idea where nightshade is, i know people have been saying its in nightside but i checked there and he didn't have a qeust for me to do and i'm a level 41 . i'm really confused because i haven't done the quest, at least not to my knowledge. anybody have any ideas?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
PurpleRaven97 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
ok, so, i want to do the quest for prof. Dwygorn but i have no idea where nightshade is, i know people have been saying its in nightside but i checked there and he didn't have a qeust for me to do and i'm a level 41 . i'm really confused because i haven't done the quest, at least not to my knowledge. anybody have any ideas?
I'm not sure which quest you are working on, but here is info on Lord Nightshade:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Lord_Nightshade

He is in the Stormdrain Tower at the end of the Haunted Cave on Triton Avenue.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
PurpleRaven97 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
Wait you are level 41 in wizard city??? But how??? Adam level 67 Austinpvp veteran Wolf level 15 or 14

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
So you know that big pond in the commons with alot of fish in it? Well you need to go there and then walk towards the direction of the library. you'll see a waterfall close to it. All you have to do is walk through the waterfall and into the door with a skull on it. If this is the wrong waterfal you can look for other waterfalls in the commons.

Sabrina WinterbladeICE level 23

Survivor
Feb 21, 2014
You can find Nightshade where the water fall is in the commons.

Regards,
Nathan SoulRiver