Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question about pet dragon blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Hello

How are you, guys? Hoping you all are well, and have been enjoying the game.

I have two questions regarding pet dragon blade to ask:

1) How many dragon blade(s) can a damp demon learn, assuming he's trained to Mega? I checked info on wiki and it says 'one at baby'. Frankly, I'm not sure if the info is incomplete, or in fact correct!

2. If I wish to have a pet which gives more than one dragon blades, which one should I go for?

Your inputs are much appreciated

Sabrina Skycaster, lvl 32 storm
Bangkok (GMT +7)

PS. I've earlier posted this same question on Central, but decided to do it here as well believing some experienced players might not usually visit Central pet forum.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
So far all dragonblade pets give only one. If you want more blades you could hatch in the balanceblade talent. There are also amulets that give blades.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Dakota Death on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
So far all dragonblade pets give only one. If you want more blades you could hatch in the balanceblade talent. There are also amulets that give blades.
Hi

Thank you for your reply. I have misunderstood this since I started the game less than 2 months ago. Silly me LOL ...

Will check pet info more thoroughly next time before choosing a pet to train ...

Happy Questing

Sabrina Skycaster, lvl 32 , Gone Fishin'