Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 crossover with Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2013
I know this has been done in bits in pieces especially in azteca and in the zafaria telegraph box, but I think in an one of the newer updates, there should be a total cross-over from w101 to p101. By that I don't mean just the characters and story, I mean some of the game play should be a little different in said area too. Maybe certain fights there if not all of them are a cross between the layout of p101 and the stats and spells from w101. What I was thinking would make this really worth it would be that you can actually meet and/or play with anyone playing p101. There might be some sort of a foreign exchange center where pirates can sample the wizard world, wizards can sample the pirate world, and they can meet in between. Now, those last few sentences would mean a huge update in both games that might possibly take the longest of any update or may not even be possible with the current set up, I'm not entirely sure how KI goes about adding in updates. However, I think maybe if this is a bit too far-fetched you could take this idea and make it a bit more realistic. If anyone has any ideas they'd like to add to or change in this statement feel free to criticize away.

(Note: I mean constructive criticism, not the kind where you just rant about how bad of an idea you think this is)

Blaze Night Blade exalted wizard and Liam Silver, Champion Buccaneer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Squidzard3000 on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
I know this has been done in bits in pieces especially in azteca and in the zafaria telegraph box, but I think in an one of the newer updates, there should be a total cross-over from w101 to p101. By that I don't mean just the characters and story, I mean some of the game play should be a little different in said area too. Maybe certain fights there if not all of them are a cross between the layout of p101 and the stats and spells from w101. What I was thinking would make this really worth it would be that you can actually meet and/or play with anyone playing p101. There might be some sort of a foreign exchange center where pirates can sample the wizard world, wizards can sample the pirate world, and they can meet in between. Now, those last few sentences would mean a huge update in both games that might possibly take the longest of any update or may not even be possible with the current set up, I'm not entirely sure how KI goes about adding in updates. However, I think maybe if this is a bit too far-fetched you could take this idea and make it a bit more realistic. If anyone has any ideas they'd like to add to or change in this statement feel free to criticize away.

(Note: I mean constructive criticism, not the kind where you just rant about how bad of an idea you think this is)

"where pirates can sample the wizard world, wizards can sample the pirate world, and they can meet in between." - honestly this is hardly necessary since you can "sample" each game for free right now. As I have done with Pirates.

I don't see KI revamping or adding this due to the additional programming this would entail (as you kind of pointed out yourself).

I don't have a problem with it, but as I said, you can already do this...

Delver
Mar 17, 2011

I like the ideal but i wanna add to it k

first let make the quest where both worlds meets a hole new evil shadow lord and from priate101 the evil bad dude that there always talking about on there i forget there name and there has been a rip in time and space and both worlds are starting to combine thats where the shadow lord meets the pirates enemy well the shadow lord talk with them and they come up with a plain to destroy wizard101 and priate101 forever well they escape to this hidden would called gear works world well this place is being created from both worlds combining and by the worlds of wizard101 combining with prite101 it ripping apart the spiral it self so you have to come togther with all the school teachers from wizard101 and priate101 to stop this evil and stop the spiral from combining there worlds

Then both sides can get cool new spell gear and even new pets and a new level cap up to 110 and the new tittle for these wizard would all be drifter here they are below

lighting-master's
immortal-master's
armor-master's
time-master's
mind-master's
freedom-master's
master-of-master's

I know it take a lot but if this happen it be epic battle this game has ever seen.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012

Well, due to how the battles work, I personally don't think this idea has much possibility. How are wizards going to fight in a pirate battle? How would pirates fight like we do? How can you effectively cross these over effectively?

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
wraithcaster on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
Well, due to how the battles work, I personally don't think this idea has much possibility. How are wizards going to fight in a pirate battle? How would pirates fight like we do? How can you effectively cross these over effectively?
That what i kept thinking well here my ideal on it

They could make it 8 people can enter at a time 4 from pirate101 and 4 from wizard101

Each battle would hold a challenge because in this world you switch off from priate101 fighting style to wizard101 fight style

so let say you where entering battleing and it was doe pirates well instead of it being the normal ring that you enter the wizards from wizard101 would enter a chest bored mode and in chest bored mode you can steel cast you spell but you won't be able to move around the bored like the pirates do when you cast a spell on enemy if your a wizard the spell will act like it normal dose but a ring will appear around the target your hitting and you can hit from any distance sent wizards don't do close combat and when enemy hit you it will be just like on priate101 and you will look the same way you do when you get hit on wizard101

and for pirate101 in wizard battle sent wizard enemy don't move priate101 enemy's will appear with cheats to help out the wizard enemy so while your battling like you normally do the pirates from priate101 will be helping you out by doing there battle because they have to unlock something so you can kill the boss or something like that

and instead of a world this could just be a dungeon like darkmore and we could get a new shadow slash normal spell but this time it cost to shadow pips and it base off of prizate101 and pirates can get a new wizard101 base spell

even know it cost a lot i think it be worth it and it be fun and draw more people to both games.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
Ok but what is KI just comes up with a new game. It would be something like Pirates and Wizards but still different.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Elizabeth Fireflam... on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
Ok but what is KI just comes up with a new game. It would be something like Pirates and Wizards but still different.
Not many switch over to priate101 when it first came out truthfully even i didn't wanna go over i did after a while but then i quit because i got bored and like wizard101 more that and the fact they have to games already and if they made a wizard slash pirate game what could they really do with it that there not doing on wizard101 and priate101

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I think it would be a little difficult explaining how the duels work to players that only play one game. They are two completely different styles of combat.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008

Well. I made a fan fiction on this. I really do love this idea though! It sounds awesome but probably wouldn't be possible.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I like cameos and references, but full on game merging with game is a stretch.
They are both their own separate stories and games.
Going to the same worlds is cool, but not so sure on the non-stop request f traveling to Wizard City and meeting our wizards or whatever.