Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get better cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2014
Hello every body, my name is wiliam deathweaver,
i just started a new wizard for pvp i am lvl 10 and have lots of crowns but even so i an still getting owned in the pvp matches as soon as i reach 500. the reason they beat me is through a power up card that gives them higher critical hits and blocking along with attack. it looks like they make a star insignia when spell is released. how can i get one of these card... also i would like to get a high multi attack card for storm or death without having to really lvl again i have lots of crowns just not sure ware to look make a better pvp player.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
That would be a Star Aura TC. I don't know which one you're talking about, you seem to have mashed Vengeance and Conviction together. TCs of all kinds can be found in the Bazaar.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
William Deathweave... on Oct 4, 2014 wrote:
Hello every body, my name is wiliam deathweaver,
i just started a new wizard for pvp i am lvl 10 and have lots of crowns but even so i an still getting owned in the pvp matches as soon as i reach 500. the reason they beat me is through a power up card that gives them higher critical hits and blocking along with attack. it looks like they make a star insignia when spell is released. how can i get one of these card... also i would like to get a high multi attack card for storm or death without having to really lvl again i have lots of crowns just not sure ware to look make a better pvp player.
The spell with the "Star insignia" you were talking about is astral magic, star magic, which you get at level 50.

Ok, so you could be a PVP warlord now with treasure cards, or you could wait until you have awesome spells.

Treasure cards to cost gold but if you have a ton of crowns you can just buy gold with them and then get treasure cards. I'm pretty sure the guy in the library doesn't have any astral spells but go to the Bazaar they might not be called astral spells, like accuracy is a balance spell when you get it from there, but they're the same thing.