Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets available in Australia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
I am very disappointed that the only pets offered for gift cards in Australia is the storm demon. If I lived in the USA each month a get to pick one from a different house. Why the discrimination and disadvantage?. This is a great safe game for kids as well as adults, but it is spoilt due to the fact that I am unable to get a pet with spritely. The only way for me to do that is to spend $40 cross my fingers and hope for the best, because even if its a pet with spritely as a first generation ability it is not guaranteed.Before you offer hatching as an option, Please be aware that you can spend weeks asking people to hatch with you, but if you only have horrible pets like storm demon people are not interested. After trying hatching 6 times (begging and paying people with gold cards) then spending weeks traing a pet without success I have given up. Please have a heart and make it a more even playing field

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you really want spritely, you could always get a Starfish pet from the vendor in Celestia. They cost like 10,000 gold and Spritely and Spell Proof are fairly commonly manifested talents in either them and/or their hatches.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
firegreatest on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
I am very disappointed that the only pets offered for gift cards in Australia is the storm demon. If I lived in the USA each month a get to pick one from a different house. Why the discrimination and disadvantage?. This is a great safe game for kids as well as adults, but it is spoilt due to the fact that I am unable to get a pet with spritely. The only way for me to do that is to spend $40 cross my fingers and hope for the best, because even if its a pet with spritely as a first generation ability it is not guaranteed.Before you offer hatching as an option, Please be aware that you can spend weeks asking people to hatch with you, but if you only have horrible pets like storm demon people are not interested. After trying hatching 6 times (begging and paying people with gold cards) then spending weeks traing a pet without success I have given up. Please have a heart and make it a more even playing field
Ive got about 100 Enchanted Armaments with some combination of spritely, fairy, unicorn, energizing bunny, spell proof and spell defy. I"m willing to hatch with anyone, so long as I'm on

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Your best bet would be to contact the distributor for your local game store to find out if it's possible they could stock a wider variety of gift card values.

Different sized gift cards have different pets associated with them. Other chains of shops may not have considered stocking W101 gift cards, but if you and some friends approached the distributor for these shops (on the days he or she visits the shop) and made a case for stocking the cards, you might see a different type of pet available.

The storm demons are not bad pets, if you hit the correct month you get one that has an element blade or a dragonblade, pretty useful. But I can see wanting a chance at the pink pixies or carnation pixies, the defender pig family, and/or the green cyclops family (many of which have a healing item card).

Talk to your shop owners and shop managers about it. Even a drugstore or a convenience chain may carry top-up cards for various games. The more folks the merrier.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Sarg042 on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
Ive got about 100 Enchanted Armaments with some combination of spritely, fairy, unicorn, energizing bunny, spell proof and spell defy. I"m willing to hatch with anyone, so long as I'm on
How about me will you hatch with me please?

i really need fairy spell proof and spell defy will you hatch with me please

i am always online

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
carlosmi11 on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
How about me will you hatch with me please?

i really need fairy spell proof and spell defy will you hatch with me please

i am always online
I will. I have armaments with fairy, proof, defy, spritely, unicorn, and various mixes of other talents with fairy, proof, defy. Just let me know your time zone, realm and when you want to meet up.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2011
You also have to think of location, the demand in the USA will be greater than in many other countries and therefore making it logical to stock USA stores with more Wizard101 merchandise.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
seethe42 on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
I will. I have armaments with fairy, proof, defy, spritely, unicorn, and various mixes of other talents with fairy, proof, defy. Just let me know your time zone, realm and when you want to meet up.
Sorry my second post not sure if my first post will appear. Lol! Cause all caps

Hi!
I have spend my money from the house right now. Sorry
But I will try to earn money again
Will you meet with me at november12. Please?
My time zone is mountain time zone(alberta Canada)
The realm is vampire!
Thanks for the offer!
Pet pavilion

Carlos Nightrider Grandmaster sorcerer!
I will still answer your comment
Thanks you very much

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
carlosmi11 on Nov 9, 2014 wrote:
Sorry my second post not sure if my first post will appear. Lol! Cause all caps

Hi!
I have spend my money from the house right now. Sorry
But I will try to earn money again
Will you meet with me at november12. Please?
My time zone is mountain time zone(alberta Canada)
The realm is vampire!
Thanks for the offer!
Pet pavilion

Carlos Nightrider Grandmaster sorcerer!
I will still answer your comment
Thanks you very much
Never mind about this! Lol
I am good on my pet