Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Transformations!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
How about in an upcoming world implement a new set of cards. Cards that could change the world.
So these cards once activated would combine you and your pet into a whole different being for about 5 rounds similar to polymorphs. These transformations would boost your stats depending on your pets level.
And before you think it, let me just say this. It would not have to be difficult. If you have a fire cat, dog, or land creature with a rank of Mega then it would transform your wizard into a flaming person with a set of powerful fire based cards. The lower the rank the lower the spells in the transformation deck. Now, if you had a flying Grass pet. Your wizards transformation would be sort of like and (Ivy type thing from DC) basically covered in plants. Now this set of cards would be mostly controlling plants to attack, and etc. Lastly, if you have some type of water pet, your wizard would turn into a Water Wizard with a sort of Water shield surrounding them. This deck, with a few weird spells, would give you the power to control everything in the Sea, for example. One spell would probably summon like 3 sharks from the deep. The would start swimming in a circle creating a water spout that would attack the enemy. So what do you think? Cool, or over excessive?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Valkoor DragonSwor... on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
How about in an upcoming world implement a new set of cards. Cards that could change the world.
So these cards once activated would combine you and your pet into a whole different being for about 5 rounds similar to polymorphs. These transformations would boost your stats depending on your pets level.
And before you think it, let me just say this. It would not have to be difficult. If you have a fire cat, dog, or land creature with a rank of Mega then it would transform your wizard into a flaming person with a set of powerful fire based cards. The lower the rank the lower the spells in the transformation deck. Now, if you had a flying Grass pet. Your wizards transformation would be sort of like and (Ivy type thing from DC) basically covered in plants. Now this set of cards would be mostly controlling plants to attack, and etc. Lastly, if you have some type of water pet, your wizard would turn into a Water Wizard with a sort of Water shield surrounding them. This deck, with a few weird spells, would give you the power to control everything in the Sea, for example. One spell would probably summon like 3 sharks from the deep. The would start swimming in a circle creating a water spout that would attack the enemy. So what do you think? Cool, or over excessive?
I see nothing but problems with this for those who PvP. Big problems.
I just don't see the need, number one, or KI implementing this into the game.

sorry.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
RavenLady777 on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
I see nothing but problems with this for those who PvP. Big problems.
I just don't see the need, number one, or KI implementing this into the game.

sorry.
Perhaps, but this mixed with pvp could be fun. For example counter spells that could work like the life spell which brings one back from the grave. once activated it remains until needed this could give a fair tie into pvp. But I can see that you thought it was too excessive. Well that's ok. Cause not every idea is a good one. YOu just got to keep on trying till you come up with a great idea. I bet Khyrsalis took many bad ideas before getting the good ones to create it.