Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I have played wizard101 for a long time and would really like a good pet. The pet I have got now I have had since I was like level 6. It does 325 damage so no one will hatch with me. Please can someone give me a suggestion on how to get a better pet?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
FollowingWizard on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
I have played wizard101 for a long time and would really like a good pet. The pet I have got now I have had since I was like level 6. It does 325 damage so no one will hatch with me. Please can someone give me a suggestion on how to get a better pet?
I think it's safe to say no one pet offers all the talents one may want in a pet so it requires hatching these into one pet, eventually.

I have been working on spell proof, spell defy and several healing talents into Enchanted Armament pets. I find them to be the best all school pet because of the sharpen blade offered. I equip a Frankinbunny while helping others for the 2 pip healing currents it offers and have the same idea of Proof and healing mc's in them.

On the other hand, my lower level storm is using a Lil Siren pet for now with spell proof and may cast, fairy and healing current. As I progress into DS I believe I will switch her out for the Armor, Frankinbunny combo.

Mary

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
I'm assuming you mean it has a card and that does 325 damage. What talents does it have? Is it baby, adult, ancient, epic, or mega?

Best thing to do is think about what pet and talents you want in a pet. Then post a request to hatch here or over at the wizard101 central site in the pet hatch meet up section.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forum.php

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
FollowingWizard on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
Central is the best suggestion as many there are kind enough to hatch their better pets with anyone.

I also offer to hatch if you want to try a meet up though here.

Mary