Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone: what level were you when you finished?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2013
Hello there! Morgan Stormleaf here, a lvl 31 storm wizard, currently doing Marleybone. Since I got the quest to defeat Timmy Icepick, I was wondering if I'm at least halfway done with Marleybone? How much of the main story line of this world is left? And also, what level were you guys when you finished Marleybone and (probably) started MooShu? Please reply!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MorganStormleaf on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
Hello there! Morgan Stormleaf here, a lvl 31 storm wizard, currently doing Marleybone. Since I got the quest to defeat Timmy Icepick, I was wondering if I'm at least halfway done with Marleybone? How much of the main story line of this world is left? And also, what level were you guys when you finished Marleybone and (probably) started MooShu? Please reply!
I don't keep track of my levels, but I'm usually done with Marleybone around your level.

You have a long way to go before moving on... the quest tree for Marleybone is below (the quest you just completed is called The Only One Left, in Chelsea Court:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
welli do all side quests so level 40

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I was around your level when I finished. Oh, and I'm sorry but your not even half may through marleybone yet. Timmy Icepick is in Chelsea Court right? Yeah so you're just beginning. I'll list the areas and dungeons in Order for you:

Hyde Park
Chelsea Court
Ironworks (dungeon)
Newgate Prison
Knight's Court
Katzenstein's Lab (dungeon)
Counterweight West (dungeon)
Counterweight East (dungeon)
Big Ben (Final dungeon :D !!!!)

Good luck, and wow you must have done a lot of side quests!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
MorganStormleaf on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
i am a wizard. level 34.i just finished marelybone. at level 34 i completed it. you go to mu-sho at 34. then go to.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
I finished Marleybone at level 39. It was a little early.
Anthony Owlhunter level 39