Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get past private

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
I have tried everything tc, waterworks gear, even advise from other players, it doesn't work, I want to be a warlord, so I can get both pet, and pvp badges for that. I don't have many arena tickets because I took "advise" from a guy and spent 1000 of them on a level 10 hat from the guy outside of the arena. People always make fun of me because I am a private, then say I am week, even though I have beaten several warlords, commanders.. etc somebody please help me should I rank down and save up for the gear or what. please help me

Level 73

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Sugatan178 on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
I have tried everything tc, waterworks gear, even advise from other players, it doesn't work, I want to be a warlord, so I can get both pet, and pvp badges for that. I don't have many arena tickets because I took "advise" from a guy and spent 1000 of them on a level 10 hat from the guy outside of the arena. People always make fun of me because I am a private, then say I am week, even though I have beaten several warlords, commanders.. etc somebody please help me should I rank down and save up for the gear or what. please help me

Level 73
Here is some advise for pvp. Make a new guy make him any school. Level to fifth then go to your shared bank on hi level put stuff you don't need in the bank. Go on your low level buy level 5 crowns gear and also get a good pet. Then go in shared bank you will see stuff your hi level not need and then go sell it then buy these tc 3 towers, 2 do-ga, and one triton. Train your pet to adult and then go do ranked. Then you will win win win. Here is the crowns gear you need Jacket of withstanding, Midsummers Cowl, and watchtower boots or the foot gear of madalion. You also the asend staff, heartsteel blade, and a ring that gives pips I forgot the name. Try this any school can do it. Maybe level to ten and get the raven hoard pack and get the Winterbane gear without doing bane. Wait till the nightmare pack comes again and then we get the vampire pet again. You can reach warlord if you try hard enought. My hi level 66 who has zf loses all the time at ranked. But try making the new guy and take this advise. The rain beetle pet is in the raven hoard pack I think get it for your level 5. I hope this helps you in pvp. Adam level 66 and a little bit of and . Austin pvp level 5vet Fallon When the darkness is in reach shine the light.