Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which world do you dislike

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2013
I dislike drangonspear

1. I forgot what its called but its that negative charm

2. the young drake you have to do lots of stuff for it and you don't even get to keep it ( mount or pet)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
earthelement77 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
I dislike drangonspear

2. the young drake you have to do lots of stuff for it and you don't even get to keep it ( mount or pet)
I like Dragonspyre.

I do not like Celestia at all, but do like all previous worlds. I never play beyond Dragonspyre anymore, so can't really comment on anything past Zafaria (which looks great but is a total drag to play, imo)

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
Azteca after you finish. Can't handle all the meteors hitting. Almost gives me a headache.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I really dislike mooshu. I never really enjoyed the color schemes and clothes. The furniture doesn't look right in any of my houses and the drives me nuts (especially in the plague themed areas). I was glad to move on into dragonspyre!

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
The world I dislike the most is Grizzlehiem. Reasons : !) there are too many areas to cover and no real directions. You do 1 part leave until you level 25 or 30. Then return to fight the Grendel, then off to ravenscar. leave again only to return later to fight the other island to save the grandmother raven. the leave and return to finish the world. I got Hero of Grizzlehiem, but still have the underwater area to finish the four rooms and maze. Also when you catch the tad pole and the other fish you don't have another fish line to gather for quite some time. Really this world can be a separate world fom the story because there are no tie ins to either mar:> I understand its an ice world but really the story can go without this one.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Well.. As of right now and just starting Zafaria.... I dislike Zafaria

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The world I hate the most is Marleybone. I dislike the atmosphere, the quests, and the enemies.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
earthelement77 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
I dislike drangonspear

For me, it seems like my least favorite worlds were ones that dragged on needlessly.
  • DragonSpyre (aka WeaknessSpyre)... It's not like any of the mobs even have a chance at beating you, so that move is solely intended to slow your progress, which is irritating. The drake quests take forever as well. I wondered when oh when would I ever get this drake? And then I get a flight cutscene that lasts a minute as my reward? Sorry, I'd rather have shot myself out of a pet cannon to get to Malistaire's Lair if that's all there is to this.

• Celestia ... Water-Maton collect quests. A bit senseless. That section is a "science center," but for some reason this means endlessly abusing robots.

• The Fire Lion and Shaman and Greyhorn Mercenary collect quests nearly ruined Zafaria for me. Can we do something imaginative, not just collect collect collect? And can we please get some teleporter shortcuts to Stone Town, the Drum Jungle, Elephant Graveyard, etc.?

• Azteca meteor pelting is actually worse than that ghastly shrieking whir outside Mirror Lake, before the developers finally changed it.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Mooshu
I disliked the scenery and the world feels rushed. I also really hate the Cave of Solitude.

Celestia
I don't really like the whole underwater and astral theme of the world.

Grizzleheim
The rewards are way too low for the difficulty of the world.

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Grizzleheim because the XP and rewards are low until you hit Wintertusk.

Celestia and Zafaria because they seemed to drag.

Azteca because it seemed much more difficult and like a brutal trudge for my necromancer

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Legendary Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Master Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Adept Theurgist

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Dragonspyre!

Man what's up with all the weaknesses!? Every single fight. It's basically the only balance spell I hate and I'm a balance wizard.

Another world I hate would have to be Marleybone. I was so sick of running on top of roofs and getting defeated over and over again by bosses in dungeons!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Probably Dragonspyre. It's not even mainly because of the overabundance of Weakness, either. It's actually mainly the design that bothers me. The overabundance of anything that mostly annoys me about Dragonspyre is the overabundance of orange. I mean, how is it supposed to look like a ruined civilization if there's so much bright orange everywhere? Design-wise, Marleybone did it right. It looked really dark and nice and didn't make your eyes burn.

Laura Dreamgiver, Lv. 44 Master Theurgist

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Another lover of Dragonspyre in this corner!

Von's dislike list:

1) Mooshu
2) Khrysalis
3) Celestia

Mooshu is unnecessarily long and boring. I love green, but the brightness of it hurts my eyes... and Crimson Fields is only memorable in the sense that it's memorably awful.

Celestia is boring. Sci-fi has never been my thing, so this one put me to sleep.

Khrysalis is like Marleybone: dark and dreary, depressing, minus the cute outfits and accents. There is nothing memorable about it, and all it gave me was a massive headache. Boring.

-von

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
1. Mooshu - too spread out and too much walking back and forth from the furthest corners.
2. Dragonspyre - every creature no matter what school has weakness and freely spam it.
- creatures all use off school spells just when you start getting decent resist gear.
- pox bosses
3. Celestia - it's the only world that makes a really large leap in difficulty from the previous.