Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gauntlet of Horrors

AuthorMessage
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Simple idea really. A housing item like Pagoda or Winterbane but with a random twist. 4-5 levels, each level being a random level appropriate boss fight based on the lowest level in party like other gauntlets. Requires no real work to make because it uses only existing content and drops. You never know what bosses you'll face or what order. You might be fighting Hades or the Sand Squid, maybe Morganthe or Belloq... could be Undying Malistaire... It would be a fun mixup of farming bosses without ever really knowing who's next.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Wouldn't people just keep entering and leaving the gauntlet until they get the boss they wanted to farm? If Hades is included ...

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I can see people going in, checking if the first boss is hades, and if not leave and try again. Seems a bit OP.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Could set the lower levels to random lesser bosses and only the upper levels to drop bosses.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
hmmm that idea is ok. never mind i see being a good oppertunity in my opinion for bosses. u dont actuslly have to go to that specfic boss anymore.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
Robobot1747 on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
I can see people going in, checking if the first boss is hades, and if not leave and try again. Seems a bit OP.
I would agree but how about you can only enter it every 1 minute if you don't fight anyone? just like if you run in pvp