Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not allowing plague and smoking screen tc in pvp

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Normally I do not complain about things, but there is a reason I never like to do ranked 2v2 3v3 or 4v4. Its because people will often enter the match and spam smokescreen tc and plaque. It is very miserable to play against people who do this. I am sure lots of people would agree with me, that this needs to be changed.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Alex Stormlight on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Normally I do not complain about things, but there is a reason I never like to do ranked 2v2 3v3 or 4v4. Its because people will often enter the match and spam smokescreen tc and plaque. It is very miserable to play against people who do this. I am sure lots of people would agree with me, that this needs to be changed.
Tc is allowed. It has got to me to vet and my new thing I will go to warlord Adam level 66 Austin RavenBreezeVet

Hero
May 02, 2009
Don't blame the cards, just blame the people who like to use this strategy. They're not really doing anything wrong by doing it, and besides, they have to waste a turn and a pip using them each time (both spells cost 1 pip to use). If you have high accuracy and/or high damage, then you can just power through the negative charms and damage the opponent(s) with relative ease as well. I know it's easier said than done, but if you can do that, then they'll have to waste a few turns trying to heal themselves back up, which in turn means a few less smoke screens and plagues that you have to worry about for that time period as well.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Smoke Screen definitely. If 2 people spam that, basically you can get off about 18 rounds of constant fizzles for whoever goes first. And then your balance blades up your storm hitter and a 14 pip tempest wipes out the entire enemy team before they can cast a single spell.