Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New ideas for game improvements ideas 2014/2015

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Celestial lore/loremaster spells!!!!!!!:
X pip myth all enemy spell - name is zodiac blast and does 60 per pip ... drawback might be it can't hit minions
Life all enemy called Leo 5pips -looks like the constellation Leo and does 295-335 damage maybe
A trainable version of spirit blast (... item card version found from harpy pet dropped in Aquila)
Stellar guardian 5 pip storm spell -looks like the stellar guardian enemies in celestial) hits a moderate amount of damage (not a lot of damage considering storm) and puts a "star dispel" on enemy
Giant squid -4 pip storm spell does moderate damage (again not a lot) but removes the guardian spirit on a enemy

New astral spell ideas:

Solarflare blade -+35% critical chance to the next healing/ attack spell (sun spell blade)
Full moon shield -+25% block to the next spell (moon spell shield)
Neap tide - -25% block on enemy (moon spell trap)
Eclipsing light - -20% critical on the next spell ( sun spell weakness)
Sun dispel -removes a sun spell enchantment on the spell an enemy casts the spell would still work but it wouldn't have an enchantment on it (sun spell dispel) 3 pips
Star dispel -dispels a star spell 2 pip (star spell dispel)
Proliferate -a star aura spell that allows the user to have more cards in their hand in battle temporarily for four rounds (usually a guy sees 7 cards in his hand but this increases it to like lets say 11 cards for more flexibility)
Melancholy -a star spell aura that turns any attack spell into a attack spell where 25% of the damage you put on the enemy will turned into health to heal on you like some death spells do ... the draw back is -75% incoming/outgoing healing boost on healing spells like satyr or pixie and +20% incoming damage for four rounds
Stinginess - spells cost two pip less only for spells 5 pips or over for four rounds but drawback is -15% accuracy and +20% incoming damage

Level requirements for tc in Pvp only so that the Pvp system will have less "no Pvp cards" in the game

Incremental stats for moon spells so that moon spells can be more useful:

Ex. Someone used a polymorph gobbler at level 10 and their health changed to 500 hp and has only 7% universal resist

Someone used polymorph gobbler at level 50 and their health changed to 5000 hp and they only have 35% universal resist ...

Not only does this make moon spells more useful but it will allow players to utilize tc moon spells in Pvp again and not seeing no Pvp cards on them in pvp

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
What I want to know from this forum is people's topics and opinions for game improvements for wizard101

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
More ideas would be tc elucidate that gives one pip off a spell its a super rare drop ... or things like a trainable version of this spell too ... another would be enchanted auras so that the star aura can be stackable on one another and you can put it on another friend ... for enchanted damage bubbles

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
It looks like these are meant for PvP, if I'm correct. A trainable Spirit Blast would be ok in my opinion, not very needed, but a fun thing to have.

I think a Guardian Spirit removal spell could sometimes prove useful, but not very often, at least from what I've seen in videos (I don't PvP). Also, I think that it doesn't need to do damage, just remove the buff. It could also be from an Astral school, or even Shadow, so that Storm doesn't get an advantage over other schools when using this spell (Power Pips).

The Stellar Guardian spell isn't that great in my opinion, you could just use Star Dispel for less pips. Also, it's another spell that would give Storm an advantage, and this time, it's a bigger one, due to Star spells being more commonly used than Guardian Spirit.

I think I saw most of those Astral spell ideas on Duelist101, and I think they're all pretty good.

If Polymorph Gobbler changed your health to 500 at level 10, it would actually place you at a disadvantage due to you losing around half of your health, and you can't even heal it back. You would also have to change the decks you get from the polymorphs to match with level, which would be a huge amount of work. It could be easier to leave the TCs the way they are now.

Those were my opinions on the spell ideas. Don't hate.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Eh ... the stats increase by level ... so you gotta level up to get the moon spells to work better ... think about a level 10 using polymorph in Pvp and their health changed to 5000 like it always does in Pvp today ... it would be too overpowering ... this is why moon spells tc are banned in Pvp because of lower level exploiting it ... this system though seeming not great puts moon spells back in place in Pvp ... it would allow kingsisle to think hmm we can allow moon spells tc back in Pvp ... if by this system gobbler gets its regular stats at level 50 think about level 100 where you change into it and you get 10000 health plus 70% universal damage which is very good considering shrike within Pvp arena and gobbler has very weak attack and blocking stats ... maybe stellar guardian though instead of star dispel puts a plus ten percent accuracy buff on the user when its used ... it wouldn't be bad thing to do since its not spammable and storm really needs more lore spells

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I had some rank Pvp experience and storm barely goes over 5 pips if they do ... its usually for storm owl or triton or sirens... stellar guardian with a star dispel would be hard to use due to it not being very spammable since I mentioned its 5 pips so you can get a star spell in very easily despite the dispel and its not like your facing a balance with a 2 pip supernova its not a huge advantage ... also a seen a life being able to heal one hundred percent with guardian spirit and then use it again which means infinite life ... storm with the smallest amount of health in Pvp this would be very hard to win considering after 5 pips life uses it again and even if she gets dispelled she has time to use it again considering full health ... attacking and removing would be the best solution to the problem ... the game changes and schools should change to fit and balance with the meta ... balance wont be top for long so this is a great idea

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
More topics would be a fishing expansion on more worlds maybe lava or ice fishing
or having homes like the dorm on a world so if you step outside the world you would be in marylebone

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
I wish KI would add an item or items (preferably a separate selection for each) in the options / game settings list that allows a player to set the chat window and/or friends list to stay open permanently. Never close. Not even when entering battles. A permanent on/off setting that would also auto open them upon logging a character in. This of course would not apply to someone that has the "Hidden to Friends" option set to Yes. They would have to cancel that before the friends list would open permanently if they had the permanent option selected.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
my idea for improvement is the ability to trade currency. i mean just think about it. going to one wizard then trading your currency to another.that is my idea.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Joseph lifefriend on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
my idea for improvement is the ability to trade currency. i mean just think about it. going to one wizard then trading your currency to another.that is my idea.
I have often wished we could at least move gold from one player to another on the same account. Isn't it rather strange that of all the items we can put in our "bank / shared bank"... gold is not one of them? Currency in a bank. now why would anyone ever want to do that?

lol a gold tab in the shared bank would be nice.