Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good gear for level Life 40-50?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi everyone! It's me katie water gem! I need help finding good gear for my level ( which is 43 right now ). Any suggestions? I heard aquila does well but I did it and only got life boots. I got other stuff but for other schools unfortunately. :/ Thanks! Add me if you see me!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
hello, i don't think there are good 40-50 gears.
i used level 30+ gear from Aquila until level 56. They gave the best over-all stats from what i know.

Zeus' Galea of Vitality- Hood.
Senator's Stirring Toga - Robe
Boots of Zeus' Alacrity/Senator's Guiding Sandals- Boots.

Senator gear is common, so (*Require Adept Crafter badge* ) you can just craft with gear if you don't get Zeus's gear.
you can get recipe from Khalkos Coppersmith in Aquila : Adept's Laurel of Truth Hat
Adept's Stirring Toga Robe
Adept's Guiding Sandals Boots

Survivor
Jul 20, 2014
I am life 45 and just finished mooshu, which was easier than all the other worlds so far,
except the final boss fight took some strategy.

For gear, I bought all my stuff from the bazaar, and focus on HP, mana, and pips.
When I look, the gear I buy is plentiful in the bazaar, not rare or anything.
Also have a thing that gives me +1 power pip at the beginning of each round,
before 45 it was +1 regular pip, that was a nice boost to getting off an early first attack.
Also gives me a tower shield, just one is ok, saves me five training points to get it.
Reshuffle became my best friend fighting the Jade Oni at the end of Mooshu.
Hint: you need two reshuffles to be able to reuse them.

With that gear I have 2400 HP, and 190 mana at level 45, and +74% power pip (love that).
I suppose I could post the specific gear, I gave up a % power-pip
or two to get higher HP and mana. The dagger is down 1% to give +70 mana.
The robe I think is down one to get +288 HP. It's all about the tank. :-)
All that stuff (with lower numbers) is available at 43.

I remember your deck post recently.
My deck is very small now that I discovered reshuffle (I could have had it at lvl 20, bummer).
2 or 3 ea of Centaur + life blade + feint for the basic attack, hits for 1200-1500 in round 4.
Lots of prizms if fighting life (get the prisms on before they cast -80% death shield).
For healing, one each of regenerate, minion, dryad (a new spell you'll get soon), and sanctuary,
tower shield (from the item).
Two reshuffles keep the small deck going.
The staff is a life attack staff, so I can use it to pop life/death shields sometimes.

Well have fun, I am still cleaning up Mooshu straggler quests before moving on.
I had to find all the shells, collect all the books, and some dude spawns in tree of life dungeon
after you kill the final boss, easy to miss that one before exiting the dungeon.
I only found it because I used the quest finder to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Jesse LifeMancer on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
I am life 45 and just finished mooshu, which was easier than all the other worlds so far,
except the final boss fight took some strategy.

For gear, I bought all my stuff from the bazaar, and focus on HP, mana, and pips.
When I look, the gear I buy is plentiful in the bazaar, not rare or anything.
Also have a thing that gives me +1 power pip at the beginning of each round,
before 45 it was +1 regular pip, that was a nice boost to getting off an early first attack.
Also gives me a tower shield, just one is ok, saves me five training points to get it.
Reshuffle became my best friend fighting the Jade Oni at the end of Mooshu.
Hint: you need two reshuffles to be able to reuse them.

With that gear I have 2400 HP, and 190 mana at level 45, and +74% power pip (love that).
I suppose I could post the specific gear, I gave up a % power-pip
or two to get higher HP and mana. The dagger is down 1% to give +70 mana.
The robe I think is down one to get +288 HP. It's all about the tank. :-)
All that stuff (with lower numbers) is available at 43.

I remember your deck post recently.
My deck is very small now that I discovered reshuffle (I could have had it at lvl 20, bummer).
2 or 3 ea of Centaur + life blade + feint for the basic attack, hits for 1200-1500 in round 4.
Lots of prizms if fighting life (get the prisms on before they cast -80% death shield).
For healing, one each of regenerate, minion, dryad (a new spell you'll get soon), and sanctuary,
tower shield (from the item).
Two reshuffles keep the small deck going.
The staff is a life attack staff, so I can use it to pop life/death shields sometimes.

Well have fun, I am still cleaning up Mooshu straggler quests before moving on.
I had to find all the shells, collect all the books, and some dude spawns in tree of life dungeon
after you kill the final boss, easy to miss that one before exiting the dungeon.
I only found it because I used the quest finder to make sure I didn't miss anything.
Thanks for the message! I have been recently checking bazaar.. nothing so good so far. I wish I could do aquila again cause all I got were life boots ( others for different schools ) but its really hard for me to find all 4 people at the exact right time. Good luck in Mooshu! ( Btw I am level 44 now just in case any other suggestions ) Good luck in Mooshu!

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
iNisaOk on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
hello, i don't think there are good 40-50 gears.
i used level 30+ gear from Aquila until level 56. They gave the best over-all stats from what i know.

Zeus' Galea of Vitality- Hood.
Senator's Stirring Toga - Robe
Boots of Zeus' Alacrity/Senator's Guiding Sandals- Boots.

Senator gear is common, so (*Require Adept Crafter badge* ) you can just craft with gear if you don't get Zeus's gear.
you can get recipe from Khalkos Coppersmith in Aquila : Adept's Laurel of Truth Hat
Adept's Stirring Toga Robe
Adept's Guiding Sandals Boots
Thanks! I'm planning on working on it. I may post a topic on where to find all rare ingredients...