Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Stitching?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
What do you guys think about pet stitching? , It would kind of defeat the whole purpose of hatching. BUT, in your opinion, what do you think about that idea?

- James Thorn

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Stitching is nothing like Hatching. Stiching just gives the appearance of another item with current stats. Even if you allowed pet stitching, you'd still have to hatch and train the correct talents into a pet first. All stitching would do is allow you to have a pet look like another pet but get all the cards and talents of a different one. No real reason for this except for personal preferrences in looks of a pet.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
it does not remove the purpose of hatching because it is still the purpose of time vs. crowns. you could look around for a while to find someone to hatch with or just stitch by buying crowns. so i dont think its too bad of an idea.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
It would hurt, allot. I guess other than that it is a good idea.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Do you mean like choosing a pet for looks and another for stats, same as gear? I like that idea, but I'm not sure how it would defeat the point of hatching.