Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"The Special" Quest.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Okay. I have had this quest almost longer than anything else. The quest requires me to pick up some food from all over the spiral by earning it on battle. The thing is, I already had everything the quest asked for, and the achievements had claimed that they were accounted for, but when I check my quest list, the quest says that nothing was done to it? I cant move on in the quest, it seems. Why is this quest glitching so much?

Ryan DeathHeart, lvl 59

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

I'm sorry you can't seem to finish this quest. In order to complete the quest, you will need to collect the items and have them when you turn the quest in. Items that were in your inventory when you got the quest will not count.

If this doesn't help and you still need assistance you can send an email to support@wizard101.com and they should be able to assist you further.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Ryan Alia Heart on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
Okay. I have had this quest almost longer than anything else. The quest requires me to pick up some food from all over the spiral by earning it on battle. The thing is, I already had everything the quest asked for, and the achievements had claimed that they were accounted for, but when I check my quest list, the quest says that nothing was done to it? I cant move on in the quest, it seems. Why is this quest glitching so much?

Ryan DeathHeart, lvl 59
Everything in the quest can be bought in the bazaar snacks section. Just buy one of each, then go turn the quest in.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2014
alicia rosegarden44

the specail quest,

i love running around the looking for these things; i love a good hunt! i been in marleybone looking all day for the stinky cheese and stinky fish fought a few battles but no sticky cheese, medium fish.
same with krokotopia looking for the nettle root finished some unfininished quest. what am i doing wrong; where do i go the find these items once i am in the worlds, is there a trick to this straigy? please help, what am i doing wrong? i have not made it to mooshu for the golden squash yet. their not just laying around the world i checked inside every portal. please tell what the straigy is to the quest? thank you...

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Alicia Rosegarden4... on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
alicia rosegarden44

the specail quest,

i love running around the looking for these things; i love a good hunt! i been in marleybone looking all day for the stinky cheese and stinky fish fought a few battles but no sticky cheese, medium fish.
same with krokotopia looking for the nettle root finished some unfininished quest. what am i doing wrong; where do i go the find these items once i am in the worlds, is there a trick to this straigy? please help, what am i doing wrong? i have not made it to mooshu for the golden squash yet. their not just laying around the world i checked inside every portal. please tell what the straigy is to the quest? thank you...
There is no strategy. Seethe42 told you how to get them. Go to The Bazaar and buy one of each.

If you still feel the need to run around The Spiral trying to get them, check this link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Special

It shows you the details for that quest. And on that link you can click on any blue highlighted items (like the snacks you need) for more details (like where to find them, or garden for them, or buy them).

Good luck.