Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle A Palooza inquiry

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
Forgive me if this is better inquired elsewhere or has already been stated. I have never purchased a bundle but with the recent sale posted am highly considering it. First, I have some questions.

When you purchase a bundle do any or all the items get stuck on one character, or is everything transferable between various characters on one account?

When you purchase a bundle must you choose to redeems all items upon purchase?

The reason I ask this second question is I have not decided for sure what tier gear I will choose, and it would be easier if I could postpone this decision until later.

Are any of the bundles limited time only? Or could these bundles be purchased at anytime in the future (even if price goes up)?

For the players who have purchased bundles, would you recommend or condemn a certain bundle?

Thanks for your time

Administrator
Hi FrelaB,

Bundle mounts, clothing, weapons and pets will be transferable through the shared bank, but houses and gauntlets are not.

The in-game items will go to your gift window, so if you'd like to wait to redeem them, you can.

Bundles are limited time only, and specifically the ones returning for the bundle-a-palooza sale (Mega, Majestic, Dino, Epic, Super and Hawk Rider) are only available until September 7, 2014.

Enjoy!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
Your post was helpful Professor Greyrose thanks, but I have one more question.

So for the items that become character bound (houses and gauntlets), at what point do you make that decision? Would it be when you go through the purchasing process? Or would it be a postponable decision as well?

Thanks again for your answers. I will definitely be making a purchase before the sale ends.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
FrelaB on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
Your post was helpful Professor Greyrose thanks, but I have one more question.

So for the items that become character bound (houses and gauntlets), at what point do you make that decision? Would it be when you go through the purchasing process? Or would it be a postponable decision as well?

Thanks again for your answers. I will definitely be making a purchase before the sale ends.
You purchase the bundle, and then redeem components on whatever character you wish.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
So I have been doing research, trying to find answers on my own without having to bother this forum, but the information is so scattered at times. I just found out that some bundles come with once a day harvestable items like the genie from a palace, the table from the majestic, the magic treehouse, or the magic fish tank from a walmart pack (not currently on sale), is it all castles or all bundles that come with such neat things? Or only some?

Administrator
FrelaB on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
So I have been doing research, trying to find answers on my own without having to bother this forum, but the information is so scattered at times. I just found out that some bundles come with once a day harvestable items like the genie from a palace, the table from the majestic, the magic treehouse, or the magic fish tank from a walmart pack (not currently on sale), is it all castles or all bundles that come with such neat things? Or only some?
Hello,

If you'd like to research the items that come with a bundle, the Wiki is a great place to start.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Gift_Cards

community@wizard101.com