Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People Complaining About TC using

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I have a level 12 pvp warlord, and I enjoy kicking the butts of all the magus's and master's that challenge me. But its very annoying when they complain even AFTER the match about me using treasure cards on them. My strategy is:
- wand to check resistance
- storm blade
- elemental blade TC if needed (wand if not)
- feint/storm prism
- feint/storm prism
- wand (levy if I have the pips)
- Levy if not already done.

Now of course I heal and shield between those, but thats the base of my strategy. But is it unfair for a level 12 *with just over 700 health* to use levy or triton in order to kill people with attacks that COULD one hit me, while my best trained spell is Strorm Shark?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
People Only complain about someone using a tc when they are level(s) and thats the only way he/she won the battle was because of those or that tc.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
As much as I hate to admit it, it is true:
You pvp at your own risk. There are NO cheats. It's about strategy. Some people spam heal, some spam shield, some spam efreet, spam heck hound, and spam weakness. Some people manage to luck out and have super resist gear. None of these things are considered cheating. People are just poor sports and don't like having their own strategies smashed. It boils down to maturity and proper planning prior to going into the arena because you ARE going to lose fights but you will also win some as you will come across a person who isn't as strategic as you are. Some people shield, shield, blade, blade, shield, hit, and heal (me) and some just shield, shield, shield, shield, shield, whine, whine, shield, heal, whine...lol
The point is: don't let anyone make you feel guilty about implementing a successful strategy. Kudos to you for doing so. People need to learn that if they can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.