Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2014
What does the waterworks gear get you? What critical ratings and things like that? Thanks please answer I want to know if it's worth it

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
It depends in what school you are but it's easy to assume ice will end up with the most resistance and storm will get high critical, attack, and accuracy

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
beedubyah on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
What does the waterworks gear get you? What critical ratings and things like that? Thanks please answer I want to know if it's worth it
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Luska_Charmbeak

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Sylster_Glowstorm

Depending on your school is what the stats are, the first Charmbeak drops the hats and Glowstorm drops the robe and boots.

The Wintertusk crafted gear is similar. Waterworks gear is pretty much the basic gear most wizards still us bits of to the end of the game.

Mary

Survivor
Jul 02, 2014
well it all depends which school yo are tell me which school yo are and i will reply back

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
It's well worth getting, generally considered the best all around gear from level 60 to at least 90. No one set is best for everything all the time, so you might change items for special circumstances, like adding more block or school specific resist for certain bosses.

btw - Critical rating is not very important for most situations.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Waterworks gear is definitely worth getting. Paired with crafted boots for critical block as you level up, it is the best gear available until you reach level 90 and can get Hades' gear.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
The stats depend on your school, but it is absolutely worth it. It will last you for the rest of the game. Get it.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Hello beedubyah,
If you could tell me what school you are, I can give you links to the stats. Generally speaking, though, Waterworks gear is worth your time. It's very good gear that can last you for many levels.
Best of luck!

~Shannon Skybreaker

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
The waterworks gear is worth it because it gives you good stats without sacrificing others. I don't know what school you are so I can't tell you specific stats but it's good for all schools until level 90.
Tara