Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss, And battle him at your house!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
I think it would be cool to have a house were it allows you to select any NPC, Choose its health, its cheats, its spells, And if there is 1-4 bosses in the battle, or if they summon them later on in the battle.

And if you're bored you can have up to 10 bosses that spawn at different times. All you got to do is goes up to the crystal and summon a randomly selected boss YOU have created. You spawn him and the boss stands there till the player(s) walk into him, and the battle starts

What do you guys think about this idea?

Note: I did not make this topic for people to reply by making there own, Just made it to see what everyone thinks about it.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Blake,

I love the basis of your idea, but I would draw a line at fully customizable bosses.

I like that you can choose the name of the boss, with inappropiate names filtered. However, perhaps the health, spells, possible cheats, etc etc should be random to a reasonable extent depending on the level(s) of the person(s) who enter.

I think this would make the concept more fun, since you don't know what to expect, and it's always a surprise or new challenge.

Thanks for letting me share my opinion!

~Miranda Thundergem
Archmage Theurgist
Angler Management

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
For practical reasons we'd be limited to creatures and spells already in the game, but I love the idea of a custom level editor, where we could make our own dungeons with bosses from the game in different combinations and with varying health and difficulty.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Blake Night Stalke... on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
I think it would be cool to have a house were it allows you to select any NPC, Choose its health, its cheats, its spells, And if there is 1-4 bosses in the battle, or if they summon them later on in the battle.

And if you're bored you can have up to 10 bosses that spawn at different times. All you got to do is goes up to the crystal and summon a randomly selected boss YOU have created. You spawn him and the boss stands there till the player(s) walk into him, and the battle starts

What do you guys think about this idea?

Note: I did not make this topic for people to reply by making there own, Just made it to see what everyone thinks about it.
This is my boss I would make his name is The Grand Shadow Master health 10,000 school everything cheats casts a black mantle at you then puts of shields of your school. Attacks: Judgement Storm Lord, Orthus, efreet with fire blades and a fire trap and with a balance blade will do 4,000 damage plus shadow strike,When his health is 900 he uses a critical sayter to heal back to max only level 15-100 can fight him only those level can join fight and owner of the house with bosses can't fight him. My bosses other attacks: Loremaster,Deer Knight, Savage Paw, And some fire dragon and some centaurs and also some stormzilla attacks and some -100 tower shields on himself so your attacks will do nothing to him he would also use Storm Owls and also some ice snow angles and some more shields on himself then he puts a life dispel on you so heals will not work then he uses a 10 pip judgement and then gg or if your health is huge he will use a medsa on you and stun you then he will use a big shadow strike and then a then astral field and blade and then a firezilla and then gg. He starts with 10 pips so that is kind of unfair that is my hardest boss I made even harder then last boss of the whole game my boss is rank 100 boss so he will use hi rank spells and also low rank sometimes. And you can pick who will fight this boss now next boss guarding my house a not so powerful boss. Hound of Ice rank 8 school ice He does not cheat he starts with 7 pips and uses a normal blade and trap and he is first boss before the cheating one this ice one is very easy the only cheat is tower shield and his attacks are Icezilla Frost cat, and snow angle and some towers and fire shields so if you fire then not so lucky if you have a fire attack then it does nothing he second is balance so he will use weakness on you then when he has 8 pips he will use a snow angle his deck is 10 snow angles 4 towers 8 Icezillas and 6 frost cats and some 2 blades 4 astral enchats and 2 ice traps his side deck 4 black mantle 2 towers and a big huge Medsa so tell me what you think of the easy and hard boss. Adam level 66 Austin RavenBreeze Pvp Vetlevel 5