Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-15-14

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Ejan443 on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
My nose like in bewitched lol
Awesome idea!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
I saw the flute wand in a battle a long time ago, and I realized it was only from the Mega Bundle. Could you guys have the flute wand again as a drop or from the bazaar because it is really cool. And the stats on the wand can change.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2014
I think a gem would look cool
it could be diffrent colors for diffrent schools red for fire, green for live, ect.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
I'd like to say that the may-cast wands aren't that good (they only seem to cast whenever you cast the item card given by the wand) they hardly give any critical or block, but magic gloves/gauntlets are cool. Another random idea is how your items could level up (like how you can improve the Aquila gear), and eventually they could give may casts or whatever.

Tyler BattleBlade - Level 100

Survivor
Dec 12, 2011
It would be funny and amazing if we could have a phone to cast spells!!! Come on who agrees!

Hero
May 02, 2009
A shield wand similar to the one that Vexen from Kingdom Hearts uses for his attacks and defenses. Another one is to allow us to be able to duel-wield different wands, particularly swords in general, such as like Kirito from Sword Art Online (SAO for short).

Also, while not necessarily a new wand idea, I would love to see us able to be able to use the sword wands with a back-handed grip as opposed to the very standard and sort of cliched front-handed grip that we currently used today.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Oh yeah, and also I would like to see the Scythe weapons act more like Scythes and less like staves in the future please, so there's that at least.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
Two floating objects that circle my head to use as a wand,really,how would it not be awesome to have two shields floating around you?Maybe a sun and moon?Skull and leaf?Snowball and fire?Anyone?

Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
How about rings? We have multiple fingers. Why not be able to wear multiple rings? And then certain rings could give (cast) certain abilities.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
I would probably like to use remotes, or more bows. Brooms would be nice for the wizard/witches effect.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
I think that the development team should make special markings on your wizard's hands that glow and have cool "May Cast" abilities like the shadow forged weapons (I'm not there yet I just read about them on the wiki). Would that be possible? If so, then this would be the best type of weapon.

Kane D.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
I'm with several other posters in that I'd love to have wand abilities with bare hands. I like the animation, and it gives an impression of greater power. Maybe add "gloves" which may or may not be visible and the ability to stitch wands to them?

I love the animation that Nalia Dunestrider in Wysteria has, with the dagger toss and point. I'd be thrilled to see knife/dagger wands that worked like that as well!

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
Yes, we all want magic gloves/gauntlets! Including me!!

Alex Thunderblade level 100
Alex Shadowblad level 65

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I'd like to see amulets with may cast talents. They don't have as large of an affect on damage/resist/health so I think people would most likely use them more.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
I think you should have a double sword. The animation would be your wizard jumping in the air doing front flips with them and then slashing the spell do cast it.

Lail MythBane Level 100

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
This may sound a weird but maybe a magical owl or animals ( Sorry I hope I didn't copy anyone I didn't read them all )

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Ninja7143 on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
It would be funny and amazing if we could have a phone to cast spells!!! Come on who agrees!
Lol I do!

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
I would like to see a glowing orb levitating in our hand.

Duncan StormThief

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Most of the time I want a wand or staff since I am a wizard. I don't like weapons on most of my wiz.

One exception: The chigiriki style weapon that Astraeus has (in Trial of the Spheres) is AWESOME. I've always wished that was a drop.

Fun/funny things - tennis racquet, trombone, fry pan, umbrella (yes, stolen idea), foam finger, cricket bat, pipe wrench. Best if we had attire to match.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
The thing young morganthe does is pretty sweet

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
Enchanted rocks. Floating enchanted runestones floating around as you cast.

Why don't you let us pick our own casting style in wizard101 to help accentuate our characters and make us feel more connected to it.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
A ring! To the other wizards it won't look like you have a wand at all but instead of casting waving your arms you can hold your ring up and fire it away at the opponent!

Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
Something other than a wand:

1. A flute, and as it is cast, the person casting - blows so hard their feet fly behind them, while a big circular blast hits their opponent. Say under lvl 20, a piccolo, lvl 21-35 an oboe, maybe even throwing in a cornet, trumpet, and even a saxophone, and slide trombone. for the upper levels.

2. A water hose "like" item, that sprays the opponent from across the fighting circle.

3. A wand attack like the other creatures do where the run across and bop the opponent on the head.

4. "Throwing Stones" It's a colored rock when not in use, you can bounce it or toss it in the air. When in use, you throw it at the opponent.

5. "Evil Eye" where you glair at the opponent - your eyeball gets larger and a laser beam hits them.

6. The educated "Wand Blast" - its a book - so you throw the book at them and it covers them in pages from the book.

7. A boomerang.

Hope you like my suggestions - Mary Ghosthunter and a bunch of other Marys -

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I love the idea of a paintbrush, or a paintbrush and palette.

Also, how about a good fountain pen -- "the pen is mightier than the sword" and all that.

And, for April fools day, a Rubber Chicken wand would be fun! (Or for Thanksgiving, to go with the turkey hat). Also a simple Jester's head wand.

I also agree with many of the posts that you could make several types of gloves, so spells cast with hands could still get the benefit of wand powers. And I like the umbrella idea too.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
FinnAgainWindrider on Aug 20, 2014 wrote:
I love the idea of a paintbrush, or a paintbrush and palette.

Also, how about a good fountain pen -- "the pen is mightier than the sword" and all that.

And, for April fools day, a Rubber Chicken wand would be fun! (Or for Thanksgiving, to go with the turkey hat). Also a simple Jester's head wand.

I also agree with many of the posts that you could make several types of gloves, so spells cast with hands could still get the benefit of wand powers. And I like the umbrella idea too.
I love the idea of a paintbrush or palette! It also sort of presents storm well so maybe it could be especially for them cause they are school of creativity. Just a thought to that don't want to disappoint other school wizards if they'd like one because painting has stuff to do with creativity, but I would like one if they'd make that!

Katie Watergem