Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I love training points, because I sometime feel like I should have been a thaumaturge or a diviner, so I want to train. I love training points so much, I am already training in a tertiary school. So I was wondering if KingsIsle would make training points available for gold or crowns, not just buying back the training points.

Thanks, KingsIsle.

Fallon Redsword,
Transcendent Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Fallon Redsword on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
I love training points, because I sometime feel like I should have been a thaumaturge or a diviner, so I want to train. I love training points so much, I am already training in a tertiary school. So I was wondering if KingsIsle would make training points available for gold or crowns, not just buying back the training points.

Thanks, KingsIsle.

Fallon Redsword,
Transcendent Pyromancer
I certainly hope not. These should never be able to be purchased as it would take the fairness out of the game entirely.
Go buy treasure cards ... that's what they're there for.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They've said repeatedly they won't sell them. You get 45 so far through the game, that's more than enough.

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
i have to agree with the comment before this, it would take out the fairness but then again pvp is allot of tc and when people usually want points back they'd usually want all of them back and you can't decide which ones you untrain :P still a good topic

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
Defender
Nov 10, 2012
That is a very crazy idea. I agree with RavenLady777