Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pets/Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
Dear Kingsisle and wizards,

I think it would be absolutely splendid if you would make a new bundle or at least introduce these pets and mounts: A doe/buck mount, a fox pet, and a fawn pet, or something in relation to the forest creatures. I love deer and foxes. If however, you turn these into a bundle, could you please make at least the deer mount available in the crown shop, as well as the deer pet. I just love deer.

Wizards, please post your comments on what you think. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Fallon Redsword, Transcendent Pyromancer

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I think all of this stuff pretty much already exist except for the deer pet.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
Balance princess on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
I think all of this stuff pretty much already exist except for the deer pet.
I don't mean the white stag, which by the way, I love, or the fennec fox. I mean traditional deer, the ones you would picture in your mind. The orange foxes, and the brown deer with spots on their back.

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
Fallon Redsword on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
I don't mean the white stag, which by the way, I love, or the fennec fox. I mean traditional deer, the ones you would picture in your mind. The orange foxes, and the brown deer with spots on their back.
deer knight exists, white stag is good enough but a buck mount would be cool, and maybe a ferret instead of a fox

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Fallon Redsword on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
Oh you mean fawns fallow deer and red foxes.....I too would like those to be added to the game I think they're very cute