Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More furniture interactions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
In my honest opinion, I think furniture should be more useful, like if you could sit in chairs and thrones and lie on beds and stuff (one person per bed, for apparent reasons.) You should also be able to set ownership to these items. You wouldn't want someone else sitting on your throne, now would you? I think to set ownership, you should be able to click on the item and there would be a button saying: Set Ownership: Myself, Anybody, or Nobody. Sure, it would require a bit more programming on KI's part, but it would be a pretty good enhancement to the game.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
EpicGamergurl on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
In my honest opinion, I think furniture should be more useful, like if you could sit in chairs and thrones and lie on beds and stuff (one person per bed, for apparent reasons.) You should also be able to set ownership to these items. You wouldn't want someone else sitting on your throne, now would you? I think to set ownership, you should be able to click on the item and there would be a button saying: Set Ownership: Myself, Anybody, or Nobody. Sure, it would require a bit more programming on KI's part, but it would be a pretty good enhancement to the game.
You are not new here so you should be aware of the fact that this has been posted tons of times, and addressed by KI with an emphatic, "no" on each occasion.

This is a family-oriented game and the things some will do given access to sitting and lying down are not child friendly.

this will not happen. Ever.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
RavenLady777 on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
You are not new here so you should be aware of the fact that this has been posted tons of times, and addressed by KI with an emphatic, "no" on each occasion.

This is a family-oriented game and the things some will do given access to sitting and lying down are not child friendly.

this will not happen. Ever.
Yes some players will do un-child friendly things and plus why do you need to sit? Shouldn't you be out saving the spiral or something, not sitting on your couch doing nothing?

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
I know it wouldn't happen, but it's still a nice thought.

@Dragoncloud888 if you finished saving the Spiral, then you can go be a Couch Potato.