Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth is not just the minion school!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2014
I know that myth gets more minions than other schools but a lot of people forget that myth has a ton of anti shield spells. Such as Pierce, shatter, earthquake, minotaur, orthorus. they also have cleanse ward which removes negative wards. And have a few stuns as well.

In my opinion they are the anti tank school cause of all their anti shield and stun spells

Oh and the stun spells include stun, blinding light, medusa, basilisk

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
i underdstand. but a minion school sounds like a way cooler description.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Myth is the tactical school.

I think people don't understand that because school specialties are introduced fairly early in the game, and in myth's case these tend to be minions. Also, not very many people know what "tactical" means.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Ricochety on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
I know that myth gets more minions than other schools but a lot of people forget that myth has a ton of anti shield spells. Such as Pierce, shatter, earthquake, minotaur, orthorus. they also have cleanse ward which removes negative wards. And have a few stuns as well.

In my opinion they are the anti tank school cause of all their anti shield and stun spells

Oh and the stun spells include stun, blinding light, medusa, basilisk
I think this also.
Really, Myth Wizards at my level don't use their minions anymore because they start becoming bad and using traps for their weak spells.
I have always thought of Myth as the trap school.
Whenever I fight a Myth monster, they spam Myth trap.